WINWIN IMAGINE

It was late when I heard a knock at my door. I got up from my couch and paused my movie. I walked over to the door. I could hear the person knock again. Ho ever it was, they really wanted me to answer the door. The knock wasn't aggressive, but sounded desperate in a way.

"I'm coming hold on!" I yelled to the person on the other side. I got to the door and opened it. It was my boyfriend of nearly one year.

"Hi Winwin, what are you doing here?" I aksed. I was happy to see him, but also a little confused by the surprise visit. He would usually tell me if he was coming.

"Hey y/n, I just wanted to get away from everyone for a little bit. I missed you a lot." He said. I nodded and hugged him. He seemed a little different than usual. I wanted to make sure that he was okay.

I grabbed his hand and walked him to the couch. He never really was huge on skinship, but he was being a little clingy now. It made me even more curious about this.

"Is there anything wrong or something that's upsetting you?" I asked him, a little worried. He looked at me in the eyes and I just knew that something was on his mind.

"I'm fine. All I wanted to do was spend some time with you. You know I love you, right?" He asked. It made me a little shocked because he said it with a very serious tone.

"Of course I know that. Is that what's worrying you, that I don't love you anymore?" I asked, a little hurt that he would question how I feel.

"I've just been so busy lately with everything. I don't get to spend as much time with you as I used to. It makes me a little worried that you might want to leave me." He said, starting to tear up. I had never seen this side to him before.

"That doesn't make me love you any less Winwin. You take any free time that you have and spend it with me. You text and call me whenever you possibly can. Of course I love you. You're the best boyfriend that a girl could ever ask for. Never think differently of yourself." I told him.

He nodded and took the blanket I had sitting on the couch. He laid down and wanted me to lay with him. I turned my movie back on and we finished that.

After the movie, we both decided to go to bed. We were both tired, but still managed to dragged ourselves to bed. When we got comfortable, we fell asleep almost immediately.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I woke up to see Winwin looking at me. I gave him a sleepy smile. He pushed my hair out of my face.

"How long have you been staring at me?" I asked, giving off a small laugh.

He smiled and pulled the blanket up further.

"About 10 minutes." He said. My smile grew bigger and I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back and we shared a meaningful kiss. I pulled back and looked at him again.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him. He pulled ourselves closer to each other before answering.

"This." Was all he said. I wasn't complaining because this was the best thing to do. We didn't have today, so this was perfect to me.

"I like that idea." I said, before giving him another kiss.

Days like this were the best kind. And knowing that Winwin truly loved me made this all better.

A/N: This might be the shortest imagine I've ever wrote😂😂 I feel like im really slacking with this but whatever😞. Just another note to say thanks to the people that are reading and voting on this. I like reading your comments too, so please comment! Requests are open, so if you want one I'm free! Thanks again❤❤❤