JENO IMAGINE

I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend, Jeno. All of the other boys were off in different rooms.

We were watching a movie but I wasn't very interested in the movie. I was just daydreaming thinking about random things. I felt Jeno nudge me in the side.

"What are you doing?" He asked, laughing a little. I shrugged and looked away. He pulled me closer to him and leaned towards me. "Are you bored?" He asked.

"I guess. I'm just not in the mood to watch a movie." I said.

"Well, do you want to play a game?" He asked me. I told him to name off a few game ideas. I denied all of them. They either sounded boring, dumb, or just made up. I could tell that he was getting impatient with me.

"I'm sorry if you're not having a good time. I can leave if you want me too." I said, about to get up.

"NO!" He grabbed me and pulled me into him. "Let's just cuddle." He said. I was surprised a little, but wasn't sad about it. Cuddling actually sounded nice. He wrapped himself around me and didn't let go. I couldn't even move really.

"Comfortable?" I asked him.

"Mhm." He hummed from behind me. He removed one of his hands and started to mess with my hair. I was a little surprised by it. I closed my eyes and snuggled my back closer to him.

"Why are you cuddly all of the sudden?" I asked. We were fairly new to all of this, so it seemed a little weird.

"I just want to spend time with you y/n." He said. That made me smile.

He kept playing with my hair and felt my eyes start to get heavy. I heard Jeno yawn from behind me, which caused me to do the same. I felt Jeno's hand fall slowly from my hair. He started to fall asleep. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

"Get up you two. Jeno needs to go to practice." Haechan said. His complaining woke me up. I started to feel Jeno stir behind me. He started to groan, not wanting to get up from his comfortable spot.

I knew that Jeno had to get up, so I pulled myself out of his tight embrace. I looked to see his annoyed expression. He finally got off of the couch and stretched. He turned to face Haechan.

"How long will practice be today?" He asked.

"Not long. That way you can get back to spending your precious time with y/n." 

He turned to face me and smiled. His eye smile was looking really cute too. He came up to me and hugged me.

"I won't be long baby. Just wait for me here. Eat something and I'll be back. I can't let you see what we're working on just quite yet." He said, smiling.

"Ok, I'll wait here for you." I said, looking at him. He leaned in and pecked me. All of the other dream members were watching, and they all either gagged or made kissing sounds. Jeno turned around and gave all of the members a stare.

He let go of me and walked to grab his stuff. He said goodbye and left. I went to the kitchen so I could make something.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Some time passed and I heard the door being opened. All of the members were back from practice. Renjun came towards me and whispered into my ear.

"Jeno was really trying. I think he wants to be the first person to get it so he can impress you." He said. After that, he smiled and walked off. I turned around to see Jeno coming towards me.

"Do you want to cuddle again?" He asked, hopeful for me to say yes.

"Not really, I'd rather watch a movie or play a game." I said smirking. I walked back to the couch and started a movie. He rolled his eyes but laughed a little.

"A game sounds fun!" Chenle said, coming towards us. Before I knew it, everyone else was coming too.

Jeno looked at me and tried to pull me put of the room. I refused to let him drag me out.

"Come on y/n, let's go play a game without them." Jeno said. I didn't think much of it, but Mark whistled and the others laughed. I looked over to see Jeno with a flushed face. "That's not what I meant!" He yelled at them.

"Let's just go before you do anything else dumb." I told Jeno. He nodded and we left.

"Thanks for saving me." Jeno said.

"Anytime," I said laughing.