TEN IMAGINE

It was rainy day and I had to cancel my plans with my friends. It was now 6pm and the rain had just stopped. The sky was still grey and covered in clouds. I wanted to get ot of the house before it rained more. I decided to walk to the coffee shop.

I put on a sweatshirt because it was still a little cool outside. I slipped on my favorite pear of sneakers and grabbed my phone and money. I then left my apartment and walked down the street.

As I walked, I hopped over every puddle I came across. Not too many people were on the streets at the moment. I decided to listen to some music while I walked. I had put some earbuds in my pocket when I grabbed my phone thankfully.

I was just listening to some calm music, since the weather gave me a calm and peaceful feeling. It only took me about 20 minutes to walk to the shop.

When I walked in, I turned off my music and put my phone away in my pocket. The coffee shop was nearly empty. I walked up to the front counter.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The person asked. When I looked up I saw a very good looking young man. He wasn't very tall, but he was still very attractive. I smiled and told him what I wanted. He smiled too and grabbed a cup and marker.

"What's your name?" He asked politely.

"Y/n." I told him. He wrote it on the cup.

"Cute name." He said, smiling again. His eyes crinkled just a little bit. He got my drink ready and handed it to me. I went and sat at a table close by. I read on my phone a little as I just sipped my coffee. The only other customer there left in it was now only me and the attractive barista. I didn't know his name, so that's how I adressed him in my mind.

"Are you from around here?" He asked me, making me turn my attention towards him.

"Yeah. I haven't been here in a few weeks though. Are you new?" I asked him.

"I started a few weeks ago actually." He said, laughing a little.

"It's usually more busy than this. It must feel nice to have a little break." I said.

"Yeah, it does. Today has been pretty quiet. I'm in college too, so it's nice to not having to stress about any of it." He said.

"Wow. What are you doing in school?" I asked.

"Performing arts major." He said. I rose my brows up. "I do a lot dancing. Some singing too." He said.

"Hm, you dance. That explains why you're in such good shape." I said, without really thinking. He laughed a little.

"Haha, thanks." He said.

"Can I ask what your name is?" I asked, wanting to know what to call him.

"My name is Chittaphon. You just call me Ten though. I'm Thai." He said.

"Well, nice to meet you Ten." I said.

"Nice to meet you too y/n." He said.

"How much longer are you here?" I asked him.

"About 30 minutes. Do you want to walk around after this?" He asked me. He was sill a stranger to me, but he seemed like a pretty nice person.

"Um, sure. That sounds good." I told him.

We talked for the remaining time before it was closing time. He went and took off his apron. He turned the lights off and we started to walk out. The sky was dark, but the city lights lit up the streets. 

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"I don't care, we can just walk around." I told him.

"You seem like a really nice person. You walking into the coffee shop kind of made my day." He said, looking down at te sidewalk. I felt a light tint of red come onto my face.

"I'm happy I came to the coffee shop. I wanted to get out of my place for the day. I'm glad that it was you working. You seem like a very nice person." I told him, this time I looked down a little.

We walked around the streets and stopped at a food vendor. We shared some food and it became a pretty run night. He was funny, kind, and polite. At the same time, very attractive, handsome, and a little sexy.

"I should probably get back home." I told him.

"Is okay if I walked you home?" He asked.

"Sure." I told him, nodding.

We started walking home and I looked over to Ten. He was looking over at me.

"What?" I asked. "Is there something on my face?"

"No, uh, I was just wondering if I could have your number so we could hang out sometime." He said.

"Yeah, let's exchange phones so we know each other numbers." I suggested to him. He nodded and pulled out his phone. He unlocked it and I copied his actions with my phone. We swapped phones and exchanged numbers with each other.

We handed each other our phones back and kept walking. We reached my apartment and he looked at the building in surprised.

"This is where you live?" He asked.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"I just got got a room here. I haven't moved in though yet." He said.

"Well, call me when if you want help moving I said. He smiled.

"Thanks." He said.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now, Ten. I'll talk to you some other time." I said, walking towards the building.

"Uh y/n, can I ask you a quick question?" He asked, making turn back around.

"Yeah go ahead." I said.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He asked. I was a little taken back, but beyond happy.

"I'd love to!" I told him.

"Great! I'll talk to you later to tell you the details." He said, giving me his cute smile once again.

After that, we properly said goodbye and Goodnight to each other. I walked into my apartment and plopped onto the couch. I couldn't stop smiling.

Even though I had just met Ten today, I could already feel myself falling for him.

A/N: I'm back!! It's been 10 days since my mini hiatus. I'm happy to be back writing my imagines. My trip was also nice. I haven't really gotten any requests, so please request one! I'd really like to write another request for someone. Thank you for all the reads though! Over 2000! And thanks for the votes and comments too.