JOHNNY IMAGINE

I was really bored until I got a call from Taeyong. He asked me if I wanted to come over later to hang out with them. Since I was bored and had no other plans, I agreed to come over.

I had a few hours to spare so I thought I would finish the last episode of my show. I had been watching all day. It was really good. The main actor was really cute.

After I finished the show, I still had 2 hours to spare. I got off the couch and looked in my closet. I picked an outfit that was cute but extremely comfortable. I didn't put on makeup. I didn't feel to.

I still had time so I listened to some music. I decided to just watch something on the TV.

The time flew by so I grabbed my phone and keys. I locked the door and left. I got into my car and turned on the radio. One of my favorite songs came on. I jammed out on the whole car ride.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door. A smiling Winwin answered.

"Hi y/n!" He said to me. I said hi back and walked in. I saw Johnny putting Chenle in a head lock. Poor Chenle.

"Johnny, don't pick on him." I said. Johnny looked at me and stopped right away. Chenle walked by and thanked me.

After a while, we started to watch a movie. I sat between Taeyong and Johnny. It was a scary movie, and I couldn't watch. I buried my head into Taeyong's shoulder.

"I'm sorry to leave y/n, but I have to go to the bathroom." He said leaving me.

I looked beside me to see Johnny looking over. We were about to turn away, when I heard a voice scream from the movie. I snuggled into Johnny and he wrapped his arms around me. I was still a little scared, so I stayed like that. I looked around the room and saw that some of the members were terrified. Taeyong came back into the room and paused the movie.

"Let's do something different. How's truth or dare sound?" He asked. Everyone in the room agreed, besides Johnny and I.

Everyone sat down and got situated. Taeyong started the game. He asked Mark, then Mark asked Haechan, the he got to me.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" He asked. I was a little bored, so I went for it.

"Dare." I said, not really being scared.

"I dare you to kiss Johnny." He said, smiling.

I was shocked at his dare for me. I wasn't going to say 'no' to it though. I looked at Johnny, who was sitting next to me.

"Just one." I whispered to him, wanting to get it done. He nodded in agreement.

I leaned in a little, and so did he. Our lips lightly brushed, but he lightly grabbed my head and our lips made full contact.

All of the sudden, I felt all soft inside. I melted into the kiss. He was a really good kisser to. I put my up, one on his neck, the other in his hair.

We pulled away to catch our breaths. I looked over, completely forgetting that they were sitting over there.

"Come on, let's leave before it gets more weird." Taeyong said. He made sure the Dream members left first, not wanting them to witness more of it.

The room was empty when I looked back to Johnny.

"I like you. I always have." He said looking at me. I leaned it and gave him a little peck.

"I think I like you too." I said quietly. Johnny grabbed the remote and pulled me closer.

"Let's finish the movie, and I'll be here to protect you." He said smiling down at me.

We laid down on the couch together and ended up falling asleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I woke up the next morning, still feeling arms tightly wrapped around me. I turned over to see Johnny waking up too.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"Good morning to you too." He said. "I know this is a weird time to ask, but would you like to go out on a proper date?" He asked.

"I would love to." I said, smiling. He pulled me in and we kissed.

"EW! THEY'RE DOING IT AGAIN!" Jisung yelled walking in the room.

"Sorry." I said, laughing at him.

"We were supposed to tell you breakfast is ready, but it looks like you were already enjoying something." Jaehyun said smirking. Jisung awkwardly left the room.

Johnny and I both got up, not wanting to hear any more.

"Look, they're finally done." Lucas said as we entered the kitchen.

This was going to be a long day.