JAEHYUN IMAGINE

I was sitting around with the members of NCT 127. Jaehyun, my boyfriend, invited me over to hang out with them. Jaehyun had gotten up to use the bathroom.

"Hey y/n, do you want to play with me?" Taeyong asked. He was playing a video game that I actually enjoyed.

"Sure," I said, walking over to him. I sat right next to him as he handed me the controller. I took it out of his hands and started to play.

I was a competitive person, so I was not leaving until I won. Jaehyun came back into the room and tried to get my attention. He tapped me and leaned closer.

"Come on y/n, let's go. I want to be with you." He said, trying to pull me along.

"I'm not leaving. I'm playing with Taeyong." I told him. He got a little sad and sat on the couch. He watched while I played with Taeyong.

After a couple hours, I finally beat Taeyong in one game. I looked back at Jaehyun and smiled. I went over to the couch and sat beside him.

"There. I'm done playing now. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I'm kind of hungry, let's go shopping and get some stuff. We could make something." He said. Cooking was Taeyong's thing, so it kind of caught me a little off guard.

"Sure let's go." I said. We got ready and walked out of the doors. Taeyong stopped us.

"Mind if I come along? I need to get some groceries for the place." He said.

"I guess it's okay," Jaehyun said. Taeyong smiled and caught up to us.

"Let's go!" I said, walking to the car. I sat in the passenger seat while Jaehyun drove. Taeyong sat in the back. I talked to Taeyong the whole time. We we're laughing and telling each other little stories.

When we got to the store, Jaehyun took me to the other side of the store.

"What are we gonna make?" I asked. He shrugged, thinking about it. He looked over to me.

"I know, we need to go to the other side though." He said. He took my hand and we walked over. It wasn't too busy, so he didn't worry about anything.

We got over to the area and saw Taeyong. Jaehyun went to the next isle. He grabbed a few things and dragged me to the checkout. Taeyong joined in with us behind the line. We got our things and went out to the car. I turned on the radio because I didn't want to talk.

When we got home, we went in and set everything down. I went to use the bathroom since I had to go. When I came back to the kitchen, Jaehyun was gone. Taeyong was the only one.

"Where did he go?" I asked him.

"Doyoung needed him for something." He said. I walked over to see what he was looking at. He was looking at a recipe. He saw me looking at it and smiled.

"Do you want to make it with me?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled again and we got started.

After about 20 minutes, Jaehyun came back into the room. He saw that Taeyong and I were cooking. He left the room again. I frowned.

"Maybe you should talk to him." Taeyong said. I nodded and cleaned up a little. I walked around looking for him. I walked into his room and saw him messing around by himself. I walked over and sat by him.

"What's up with you?" I asked, trying to sound nice. The way I said it didn't come out the way I wanted.

"Nothing, just go back to hanging out with Taeyong." He said. In that moment, I realized something. Jaehyun was jelous. He was annoyed because I was spending time with Taeyong and not him.

I layer down beside Jaehyun.

"I think I'll stay with you." I told him. "And I like spending time with you a lot more than I do Taeyong." I said. He turned over to face me.

"Sorry if I was being to rude about it." He said.

"No, no. I'm the one who wasn't paying attention to you like I should have. I'm sorry." I said. We both smiled and he pulled me closer.

We ended up just talking and cuddling the rest of the night. We eventually fell asleep.

I knew that Jaehyun was the only person I wanted to be with.