Chapter Four: ALYA?!?

We were still fighti-

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" I turned around to find Volpina lying on the floor with blood surrounding her.

"ALYA!!! NO...NONONONO!! Nino take her to Master Fo. He is a healer. GO NOW!!!" I yelled.

"Gurl, f-for wh-what it's wo-worth, i-it's been nice b-b-being your best friend. I will f-f-fight for you t-till the bi-bitter end." Alya said between breaths. She passed out.

"She has a pulse, but it's weak." And with that, Nino left to Master Fo.

Alya...she fought for me and almost died for me. She stayed with me through every tear and smile. Alya... I will avenge you.

"Chloé! Take me to Hawkmoth now!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I don't have to do a thing you say. If you want answers, you'll have to beat them out of me!" Chloé said evilly.

With a couple angry sword swings, I knocked Chloé out cold. I tied her to a pole using magic cuffs.

All of the akumatized victims disappeared into thin air.

She awakes

"Good, your awake. I beat you, so tell me where Hawkmoth is hiding." I stated.

"Fine I accepted my defeat," she said sadly, "Go to the cave on top of Star Mountain. Before you enter, find the akuma signal, that is where he is."

"Thank you for the information Chloé."

I walked off to find him.

"You will pay for what you did to Alya" I whispered under my breath