Chapter 7:Dad?!?

Previously on New world...

-She slid her hand against the window and when she got to the center of the butterfly she fell a button and pressed it.  The window opened to reveal an evil lair surrounded with white moths. I just assume  they're purified a akumas.

"Welcome Ladybug and Chat Noir. Or should I say Marinette and Adrian."

Mari's POV

I heard a deep mans, maybe in his mid 30's, speak in a low voice. I knew it had to be him.

"Hawkmoth......what do you want?" I said annoyed.

"Oh dear Mari....... Don't be so vicious. Or naïve. You know what I want... and I'm going to get it." He smirked evilly.

I held my earrings and Adrien held his ring. "Never. You knew my answer, I came to defeat you and go home." I said with annoyance in my voice.

"Oh, so the akuma worked as wonderful as I planned."

"What do you mean?" Adrien spoke.

"Well you see, my akuma was supposed to kill you or ladybug. My akuma went after ladybug to get her miraculous and so I can use her as bait. Basically, I was using his love for her to drive him out of the shadows. But it came after you, so I assume it's cuz chats got an emotional attachment to Miss Marinette. So instead of killing her as planned, it took some glitter dust and the vase behind her and smashed it into the back of her head, leaving her in a coma."
He said laughing and continued. "So I just assumed that you were her and I was right. Next thing I saw was Adrien next to you as you walked in with the miraculous ring. I always knew you were hiding something from me."

"Who are you under the mask?" Adrien asked curiously angry.

"My dear son.......... How could you not recognize your own father?"

"DAD?!?!?!?"

I stood there in shock. I was standing in front of the Gabriel Agreste, my idle, my boyfriends dad, Hawkmoth. I was furious at first but it all makes sense. His butterfly logo was printed everywhere. But Gabriel was a secluded man who was cold, even to his own son.

"Why? Why would you do this Mr. Agreste?"

"Because I killed her! I killed your mother Adrien!"
He said tearing.