Chapter 9: Her Real Power

Previously on New World:
Tikki was on the floor next to Plagg in pain. "M-Mari y-y-you c-can s-save u-us. S-say 'Tikki Ultra Mode Spots On'!" Hawkmoth stabs her.

"TIKKI!" She yelled crying. He killed her. He killed Tikki. Plagg looked at her.

"It will still work just do it Marinette!" Plagg said to her.

With tearful eyes She yelled, " TIKKI ULTRA MODE SPOTTS ON!"

Mari's POV
Sparkles flew around me and I heard a whisper saying 'beckon both miraculous's to your side'

"Come Miraculous jewels I beckon you to my side at once!"

Both jewels flew to me and I put my earrings on and Chats ring.

I look around me and find all the miraculous's and kawami's surrounding me.

(I do not own this art)

I looked at Hawkmoth or- what is now- Gabriel. I put my hand up and made my wish.

"My Lady what are you doing?" Adrien asked a little scared.

"What I have to! I'm not going to kill him. There is a way around every problem right? But I know what to do." I answered.

"I wish to go back to the real world with everyone. I will keep my memories of this wonderland and everything that happened in it. So will everyone else that came here." And with that the sparks around my hands grew stronger until there was a bright light and I passed out.

When I came to, I was strapped to a table with doctors around me. They were trying to cut into me.

"AHHHHHH!!" I screamed.

"Mari...MARI!! Wake up it's just a dream." Said Chat holding me in his arms. I held him closer to my chest and never wanted to let go.

I looked around me and noticed I was in my room.

"What happened to me? Oh wait, I already know." I said remembering my alternate reality. He nodded. "You remember the crazy universe?"

"Ya. But it wasn't crazy cuz I was with you. That was the perfect reality. Until Hawkmoth ruined everything. He is behind bars." He said still holding me.

"Oh my...... Adrien are you okay with that?" I asked sadly.

"Not really. But I'm really fine because he deserved it. And it means I get to spend more time with you M'Lady." He said kissing me.

I forgot how soft his lips are. Man, he tastes better in real life than in that universe.

"Wait..... Why didn't you take me to a hospital or something?" I asked concerned.

"Well," He starts, "whenever we even tried to take you out of your room, you would stop breathing. We would check your pulse and your heart would stop. But the second you were back in your room, you were breathing and your heart was pumping."

Well I really should get to bed so I have one more chapter and this book is complete.

So as I always say,

~Kayla Out ❤️❤️❤️❤️