Chapter 5.5 A Continuance of lemon😊

This is a continuance of chapter 5: lemon😊. That chapter was long and you needed a break. Oh and it is still in Adrien's view.

I walk in to Alya passed out. I pull Nino aside. "Bro, what happened to her?" I whispered.

"I don't know man. Wait Adrien?!?! Your Chat Noir?!?!" Nino said in shock.

"Focus!! I'll explain later. But what is going on?" I said sternly.

"Like I said man, I don't know. We came here and Alya was like this. But when we came to this world I was kissing her. KISSING HER MAN!!" Nino said happily but in shock.

"That's not as grand as what I was doing when I got here. I was having sex with Mari!" I said in aww. "She was amazing."

"Gross dude. But your joking right?" Nino said curious. I shook my head. "Dude, how was it? Did you stop her?"

"No. But dude it was amazing." I said recapping everything.

"So after all this time, you did like her. I knew it. The way you stare at her in class, flirt with her, laugh at her jokes, it all makes sense." Nino said giving me a sly look.

"I know this is the best alternate reality, but don't forget, we have a mission: to bring Mari home." I said with disappointment.  He nodded. "Hey babe, can you come here for a second?" I yelled over to her.

"Babe?" He looked at me. "Shut up Nino!"

She walks over to us and I put my hand on her hip and kiss her. "Hey what's up?"

"Hey don't freak out but it's actually us, like from the real world. We are here to bring you home. We were so worried about you." I said.

"Wait....were you there when we? Do you regret it?" She said starting to tear.

"Yes I was there purrincess but I do not regret anything." I said putting my hands on her face, then I kissed her. "M'Lady, I regret nothing. That was the best time I have ever had, and I'm glad it was with you. I promise." 

I wiped the tears from her bluebell eyes and kissed her lips. She was happy, but then she looked shocked. "A-Adrien a-are you C-Chat Noir? As in my Chat Noir?"

"Yes. Wait your Chat Noir?" I asked happy.

She nodded. I lifted her off the the ground, spun her around, and kissed her. And of course, she kissed me back. "I love you kitty!" My heart melted hearing her say those words. "I love you too, purrincess."

"If we're being honest, I'm Ladybug." She said with confidence.

"I know M'Lady. I saw you transform in the alleyway the day you disappeared. But we found you and you're in a coma. We came  here to bring you home back to us, back to me." I said still hugging her.

"If we want to go home, we have to defeat Hawkmoth. But, I like this alternate reality. You and I are together and happy. There are no problems." She said with a smile that soon faded. "The only problem is Alya. She will make it though, at least that's what Master Fo said. But I don't know."

"Alya is alive and healthy back at home. She is still as upbeat as usual. Purrincess.....come home to us." I said kissing her, I loved to do that. Her lips were warm and soft and she tasted so sweet.

"I'll come home. But only if-" I cut her off.

"I will still be here, with you. I'm not going anywhere, don't worry. I promise." I said looking at her scared face. She was afraid of losing me. She didn't want to go home because she thought I wouldn't be with her, she really does love me.

"Hey Nino, I'm going to go talk to her outside, alone." He nodded and I take Mari outside into an alley way.

I grab her and throw her against the wall and I put one hand next to her head and the other on her waist. I pull her closer with one hand and put my other hand behind her head. "I'm not going to leave you, I promise." And with that, We kissed and put both my hands on her face and ran them through her loose hair.

Now that I think about it, I love it when her hair is down.  It's so pretty and I can just run my fingers through it so easily. So between breaths I said "You__should__wear__your_hair_down_more_often." She agreed, then licked my lips. I gave her permission and opened my mouth. She stuck her tongue in and I did the same. She stopped.

"This is why I didn't want to go home. You like me, all of me. And if we go home, I just don't want to lose that." She said running her fingers through my hair. Aww she really loves me.

"You're not going to lose me. I love you so much my precious purrincess, my queen, M'Lady, you are mine." I said kissing her neck and slowly moved to her collarbone. She moaned which made me love bite her. "Hey Adrien, I wanna go home. I miss seeing the real you, and everyone. Let's defeat him and go home."

"I thought you'd never ask." I said proud. She wants to go home. She knows what waits for her on the other side of reality.

What she didn't know that once she woke up she also had a ring waiting for her. I was going to propose as soon as we wake up. The thought of losing her killed me. She is way to precious to me. I wanted to marry her. We were only 17 but in 1-2 years I will marry her.

Hey this was a long chapter but it was worth it. I love love love you all. And I hope you like the ending. Will she make it out? Will he actually propose? Find out next time.

-Kayla out cya
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️