Chapter 10: The End-Home...

Previously on New World:
"Ya. But it wasn't crazy cuz I was with you. That was the perfect reality. Until Hawkmoth ruined everything. He is behind bars." He said still holding me.

"Oh my...... Adrien are you okay with that?" I asked sadly.

"Not really. But I'm really fine because he deserved it. And it means I get to spend more time with you M'Lady." He said kissing me.

I forgot how soft his lips are. Man, he tastes better in real life than in that universe.

"Wait..... Why didn't you take me to a hospital or something?" I asked concerned.

"Well," He starts, "whenever we even tried to take you out of your room, you would stop breathing. We would check your pulse and your heart would stop. But the second you were back in your room, you were breathing and your heart was pumping."

Mari's POV
I stood up and walked to my trap door, I open it and crawl out. I end up falling down the stairs but that's normal.

I go into the living room and see my mama, papa, Alya, and Nino.

I continue to walk in and they all freeze. They look at me and hug me while crying.

(*lazy author time skip*)

Adrien's POV

We went out for patrol and everything went according to plan but something was missing. It's just not the same when there are no villains to fight.

*BANG*

We see an akumatized victim. We look at each with confusion.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir did you really think you could get rid of me. Never."

I looked at My Lady and she looked exited. I knew we were in for a ride.

Ok ok I know this is a very short chapter and a horrible ending.

But I have one AND ONY ONE epilogue coming up so don't hate its like 10:00 and I just finished it so please don't hate.

~Kayla Out ❤️❤️❤️❤️