Epilogue Part 2: The End

Previously on New World: "I'm fine kitty. But help me to the front door. I have a surprise for you." She started walking towards the door. I stopped her.

"No. Not until you tell me what you did. Why did you go Ultra Mode?"

"That's why I need you to come to the front door."

I helped her to the front door, only to hear a knock. She got excited and jumped out of my arms.

She opened the door to a woman. About 5'4, blonde, with emerald green eyes.

I stood there in shock......

"Mom?" 

Adrien's POV

"Mom?" How? How was she standing right here?

"Mari...d-did y-you-" I started tearing.

"I went ultra mode to bring back what truly made you happy back then."She said weakly. I could tell she was still drained from Ultra Mode. But I love her so much.

"Hey babe go spend time with your mom. I'll call Alya to watch the kids and I will go rest." She said trying to stay awake.

"Thanks babe."

*lazy author end of day time skip*

I loved hanging with my mom. We did everything we did when I was younger. It was nice to see her beautiful face and hear her pretty voice again.

"Hey mama lets head back to my house. I have to check up on M'La- I mean Mari."

"Ok baby."

We got home and Mari was in bed. She was so cute when she sleeps.

"Mari, we're home."

No answer.

"Mari!"

Still no.

Hmm....what gets her up in the morning??? I got it!!

"MARI THERE IS AN AKUMA ATTACK!!"

She jumped up and got i to a karate fighting position.

"Where?!"

"Nowhere. You weren't answering me so I got worried." I said smiling.

"Jerk." She said grumpy.

"But I'm your jerk."

"Whatever!"

So Emma, Hugo, and Louise grew up with Grandma Emilie, Adrien finished growing up with his mom, and Mari grew up with a mother in law.

They all lived happily ever after. The End!!!!

No more epilogues. This is it I'm done. But follow my account and read my other book(s) please.

~Kayla out❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️