Chapter Five:lemon😊

Hey guys. This chapter has lemon in it so I would recommend this chapter for 13 and older. It goes into detail, so beware. LET THE LEMON BEGIN😁

We detransformed and we all looked normal for once.

I was so worried about Alya.  We took her to Master Fo so he can heal her.

"She will be fine.  She is just injured badly." Claimed Fo.

Adrien gestured me to leave. I followed him. "Let's go talk your mind off of Alya." I nodded in agreement.

He took me home and locked the door. I turned around in shock. He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me. Slowly, he placed his warm lips on mine. He seems nervous and a bit strange, but he shook it off and went faster. Our 2 second kiss turned to a full make out session.  I kissed him back.

He put his hands on my face, I loved his body heat. Adrien slipped his hands under my shirt. He slowly trying to de-clipped my bra, *snap*.

Adrien started pulling off my shirt and threw it somewhere. He started kissing my neck and collarbone, but I tried to contain my moaning. He didn't like that, so he found my soft spot and started love biting it. I couldn't keep it in I moaned and let out a cry. "Mmm Adrien mmm....right there." Then he threw off his shirt. His six-pack leaned against me during each kiss. I felt his heat, his heart, and I loved it.

He started unzipping and buttoning my pink jeans and threw them to the floor. He kissed and touched me everywhere. He took off his jeans as well. As he was moving his hand around, he stripped me of my bra.

We put our hands in each others hair. I tugged his hair making him moan, so I pulled harder. He pulled back as if he was in shock or is doing this.

"Adrien, kitty, babe, HEY are you okay?" I asked concerned.
(*Adrien's POV*)
In the real world
Doctor: you will be able to reach her through this machine. Remember, try talking to Marinette and bring her home.

CN:ok good. Put it on me now.

Nino: I'm coming too.

Alya: That's my gurl in there. I yelled at her and got her stuck in what ever world she is in.

They put on the device and head into Mari's world. Alya was passed out and Nino was next to her. We all know where Adrien/CN was.

(*still Adrien's view*)
I was detransformed and on a bed. Even better on was on Mari. I'm having sex with Mari. This must be her alternate reality, her and I are together. Ok but what now.

"Adrien, kitty, babe, HEY are you ok?" Mari asked curiously. I nodded and kissed her. I had no control over my body, but this was no problem for me. I didn't mind having it with her, in fact she is the one I want to start a family with. She is perfect in everything she does, so she makes the puurrfect mother and wife.

I feel my tongue licking her lips, asking for permission, she declines so, I put my hands on her butt and I squeeze, making her gasp. Taking the moment, I put my tongue in her mouth and she did the same to me. I slid my hand down her perfect body and stopped at her underwear line.

"I want you soo badly purrincess!" I said sexually. She looks down and says "I'm all your kitty!" My heart melts hearing those words. I took off her underwear and mine. I hear her moan so badly now.

"Ooo Mmmm A-Adrien Mmmm
d-don't__s-s-stop right there." I feel my hard thing touch her and she gets excited. So I did what I had to do and she moaned the entire time, from the pressure.

I tried to escape but every moan she makes only makes me want more. Her fragrance and body heat it's all just amazing. I kiss her in between her breasts and she moaned again. Oooo I was right, I did want her.

*time skip*
(*Marinette's POV*)

We started getting dressed. "That was amazing Adrien. Best time ever." I said blushing. As I walked behind him to kiss him, he turned around, grabbed my hips, moved his hands to my face, and kisses me. Of course I kiss him back. "Thank you M'Lady. I tried to give you the satisfaction you deserved." He told me.

I put my earrings on and my warrior princess armor came out, same with Adrien (but prince armor).

"Let's go get Hawkmoth!" I yelled. He grabbed my hip and agreed with me.

Off they go.

(*Adrien's POV*)
Something in my head was telling me to leave, but I look at my princess and I wanted to stay. She makes me truly happy. She loves me, the real me, all of me.

Wait she remembers everything, even the real world. I can try to convince her to come- no. If I take her home then I won't be able to love on her like that again. I mean I could, but in secret. But her everything was just perfect. But it was my mission. I need to think.
"Hey you okay?" M'Lady said breaking my thoughts. "Hey if you want, we can go see Alya and Nino."

"Ya. That would be awesome." Maybe talking to Nino will help. He came to this world with me and Alya. We can convince her. I mean, if Mari does love me, and I love her, them maybe this could work. I can always love on her.

Hey sorry if y'all didn't like the chapter. I don't normally write like that. But I think the story needed a plot twist. Sorry again.  There will be a chapter 5.5 just cuz this chapter is long. Thank you for your patience. Bye.
-Kayla out
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️