Chapter 8: What did you do?

Previously on New World:
I stood there in shock. I was standing in front of the Gabriel Agreste, my idle, my boyfriends dad, Hawkmoth. I was furious at first but it all makes sense. His butterfly logo was printed everywhere. But Gabriel was a secluded man who was cold, even to his own son.

"Why? Why would you do this Mr. Agreste?"

"Because I killed her! I killed your mother Adrien!"
He said tearing.

Adrien's POV
'I killed her'——'I killed her' was all I could hear in my head as I stood in front of my fath-Hawkmoth with a shocked face expression.

"How? Why?" I asked more mad than I have ever been.

"Look Adrien... it was an accident I swear." He sighed. "Let me tell you everything. I was always the villain no matter how hard I tried, I was always the bad guy. Your mom was the holder of the peacock miraculous and she was teamed up with a different Ladybug and Chat Noir. Those two made me out to be the bad guy...... so that's who I became. I sent monster after monster and villain after villain after them just to keep them busy. I akumatized Chat Noir one day but, because he was a miraculous holder, he was able to rebel. He used his cataclysm and shot through your moms stomach. We tried everything to save her but it was too late. The cataclysm had already taken its full destructive effect. She......was......gone." He fell silent before speaking again a few moments later. "By combining Ladybugs miraculous earrings and Chat Noirs ring we can make a wish. And I just want to bring her back. So please, give me your miraculous to save your mom."

The room went silent. Mari's face was in this horrified shocked look. I can tell she was angry, confused, and sad. She started reaching for her earrings before I stopped her.

"No!" I said with a straight face.

"W-what?  What do you mean 'No'?" He asked surprised.

"I'm sad that my mother is dead. Knowing it was your fault makes it worse. You were never a father and never will be. You were not an amazing husband either. I will not give you my miraculous because I want you to suffer for what you did. You killed her. You let past Chat to over come your powers and you let their words take control of you. There is always a solution to every problem. So no. We will not give them up. We- that is I- want you to suffer the consequence of your mistake." I said coldly. Maybe I should have been a little nicer but he deserves it. All of the hatred and pain and suffering he caused, he deserved it. My mother would NOT have wanted this.

I looked at Mari who nodded which was her code to transform and did as she did.

"Tikki spots on!"
"Plagg claws out!"

*transformation sequence*

*transformation music*

"If you are the villain that they made you out to be....then we we will fight you like every other villain you sent after us." I said running towards him.

I swiped my claws at him and he was still a little stunned so I got a few hits on. My Lady helped me out with that.

He regained consciousness and stuck us back. I threw punches at him while my princess threw her strongest kicks.

"Chat LOOK OUT!!" I turn around and black out.

I get up and Mari helps me up. We are in civilian form. What happened? Why are we in civilian form? W-WHERE IS MY RING??

"Adrien are you okay?" My Lady asks.

"What happened?"

"He hit you over the head with his staff and took your ring. I went to help you and he took my earrings." She said.

Tikki was on the floor next to Plagg in pain. "M-Mari y-y-you c-can s-save u-us. S-say 'Tikki Ultra Mode Spots On'!" Hawkmoth stabs her.

"TIKKI!" She yelled crying. He killed her. He killed Tikki. Plagg looked at her.

"It will still work just do it Marinette!" Plagg said to her.

With tearful eyes She yelled, " TIKKI ULTRA MODE SPOTTS ON!"

Hey so I cried when I wrote Tikki's death. But remember, this is not reality. Tikki is just fine.

Or is she?

Well no spoilers so for now..........

~Kayla out❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️