01

10.12 PM.

A loud sigh escaped Seokjin's lips as he glanced at his phone again. His empty stomached growled again, reminding him, he hasn't eaten all day and from the looks of it he won't be able to eat for another day if his 'date' didn't show up anytime soon.

He was told to come to the love motel downtown at 9.30 PM, the man he had met over an app told him he would be waiting for him in the room, but when Seokjin arrived the room was empty, and there was still no sign of that man forty-two minutes later.

''That's what you get for finding him on Tumblr.'' Seokjin said to himself with another sigh escaping his lips.

The longer he waited the more anxious he got, not because he feared being stood up, he couldn't care less about such a thing. But the thing that worried him was the bill for the room his date for the night rented out. Seokjin wasn't even able to buy himself a pack of instant ramen to eat, how in the hell was he going to pay for a one night stay in a love motel?

He sat up from the bed, which was covered in rose petals and heart-shaped pillows and stretched his arms out. He walked over to the mirror that was hanging on the wall and looked at his reflection. Another sigh of disappointment escaped his lips as he saw his face.

His platinum blonde hair was so damaged and greasy, his face dry and pale, his cheeks were hollow and prominent bags were hanging underneath his eyes. He looked down at the worn out black sweatshirt he has been wearing for two weeks now and washed by hand every third day then pulled up his skinny jeans, which were so worn out they weren't even considered skinny anymore, or maybe he just lost so much weight that he was too small for them.

Adulthood did not suit Seokjin one bit.

He thought of taking a quick shower as he waited for his date to arrive, but he was too scared, unsure if that would be added to his bill or not. He wasn't sure how hotels worked, his dates would usually pay for that. His dates would usually pay for everything, his rent, his food and his clothes.

He wasn't exactly proud to be living such a life, but he didn't really have a choice. It was either this or he ended up on the streets.

The sound of his phone dinging caused him to look down at the lit up screen and read the notification he just received.

Date Guy:

Im so sooo sorry im late

Are you still there?????

Unknown Number:

Yeah im still here

Date Guy:

I am so so sorry

Im ten minutes away

Can you please wait until then

Unknown Number:

Yeah

Of course

Date Guy:

Thanks

Ill be there as fast as I can

Seokjin didn't bother replying after words, he threw his cellphone onto the bed then laid down as well. It was quite pathetic that he had to do this every week.