14

04.56

Seokjin was lying on the bed, starring at the TV screen, he didn't know what exactly was going on in the drama that was currently playing due to the fact that the TV was muted and Namjoon was speaking into the phone loudly, trying to delay his flight and buy another plane ticket next to his seat.

''Well can I at least get two different seats that are together?'' He spoke into the phone, his tone of voice carrying a hint of annoyance. ''Okay, thank you, yes... Yes... Okay, thank you so much.''

As he hung up the phone a loud groan escaped his lips. He placed the phone on his bed then walked over to his lover and placed a kiss on his lips.

''What did they say?'' Seokjin asked as he melted into the younger's touch.

''We leave at 5PM and until then we have time to go make you a passport, buy you some new clothes and then we're all set to leave.'' Namjoon explained the plan as he pulled the older up into a sitting position.

''We're really going through with this?'' Seokjin asked, still finding this entire plan hard to believe.

''We're really going through with this.'' Namjoon confirmed as he pulled the older off the bed, picked him up and threw him over his shoulder.

''What are you doing?!'' The blonde squealed as Namjoon picked him up and started carrying him into the bathroom.

''I'm in the mood for a relaxing bath.'' Namjoon explained as he sat the older down on the toilet then walked over to the bathtub and turned on the water, letting it fill the tub up.

''I'd tell you the last time I took a bath but I'd just make the atmosphere depressing again.'' Seokjin spoke up as he watched the hot water fill up the tub. Namjoon pressed a soft kiss against his lips then walked over to the cabinet. He started roaming through it, trying to find something the pair could pour into the tub to create bubbles.

''This will do.'' He murmured to himself as he walked back over to the tub and poured the small packet of body wash into the tub. He walked back over to Seokjin and pulled down his jeans and underwear, then pulled him up and led him over to the bathtub.

The pair sat down in a way that Namjoon was resting his back on the wall of the tub and Seokjin was sitting between his legs, his back pressed against the younger's chest. Seokjin closed his eyes and let himself relax. The room was quiet; the only thing that could be heard was the water moving and their breathing.

''Keep your eyes closed, let me wash your hair.'' Namjoon spoke softly making Seokjin obey. Namjoon poured some water onto the top of the blonde's head to wet the damaged locks. ''We can go to a hair salon to cut your hair if you want.'' He suggested as he opened up the packet of shampoo and poured it onto the older's head.

Seokjin just softly hummed in agreement as the younger massaged his scalp, he could get used to thing like this without a problem.