03

10.55 PM

This was the happiest day in Seokjin's life.

Sounds of satisfaction escaped the blonde's mouth as he shoved the food into his mouth. He didn't even know what he was eating, all he knew is that it tasted delicious and that it was filling his empty stomach and warming it up.

A soft chuckle escaped the man that was sitting opposite of him. Seokjin stopped chewing his food and looked up to see the raven staring at him with an amused smile on his lips.

''What?'' The blonde mumbled, his mouth full of food.

''Nothing, keep eating.'' The raven encouraged as he looked down at his own plate. He picked up a piece of meat and placed it on the blonde's plate. ''It's amusing watching you eat.''

''Are you one of those people who have a kink for feeding people, because let me tell you I have no problem with that and will gladly let you stuff food into my mouth.'' Seokjin spoke, feeling much more energetic and talkative now that his stomach was full.

''No, no.'' The raven laughed. ''It's just amusing watching you eat, your eyes light up and your cheeks get so big.''

''I'll take that as a compliment...'' Seokjin replied as he took a sip of his drink to help the food go down his throat then shoved the piece of meat the raven gave him into his mouth.

''Do you want anything for dessert?'' The raven asked.

''Can I?''

''Of course.'' The raven replied with a chuckle. ''What do you want?''

''I'm fine with anything, really.''

''Is rice cake okay?'' The blonde just nodded his head eagerly making the raven stand up from the chair and walked over to the phone to call for room service.

Seokjin took that time to shove the rest of the food that was on his plate in his mouth and chew it. Oh God, has he missed eating a full cooked meal. He's been living off of ramen for so long he's forgotten what meat even tastes like.

''I ordered us some wine as well.'' The raven announced as he made his way back to the table. Seokjin only nodded, still busy chewing his food. The raven only smiled and placed another piece of meat on his plate.