10

02.13 AM

Seokjin turned down the music, so that it could barely still be heard then stood up from the bed and walked over to the raven who was leaning on the windowsill, looking out the opened window.

''It's so quiet outside.'' The raven murmured as he felt the older wrap his arms around him and rest his chin on his shoulder. There was no sounds of busy streets, cars or sirens, it was peaceful and quiet.

''The city finally went to sleep.'' Seokjin spoke as he pressed a kiss on the younger's shoulder.

''Should we sleep as well?'' Namjoon asked.

''Are you tired?'' The blonde asked.

''No, are you?''

''No.'' Seokjin replied. The light breeze that was blowing through the window caused his naked body to shiver so he moved closer to the younger making Namjoon turn around and wrap his arms around him.

''Do you feel hungry?'' Namjoon asked as he stroked the older's hollow cheek with one of his hands while the other was wrapped around the blonde's waist.

''Not really.'' Seokjin spoke with a shake of the head.

''What about wine, we ran out, do you want anything else to drink?''

''No, it's fine, I think we've had enough to drink.'' Seokjin replied with a soft smile, it felt so weird to the blonde, to smile so often. He wasn't used to it anymore, nor was he used to somebody asking if he needed anything.

''Then, what do you suggest we do?'' Namjoon asked, making the blonde take his hand and lead him back to the bed. Seokjin laid down and pulled the raven along so that the pair were lying on the bed their legs were tangled together, arms embracing one another and their foreheads pressed together as they stared into each other's eyes.

''Tell me more about you.'' Seokjin spoke as he caressed the younger's cheek.

''What do you want to know?''

''Anything, what's your favorite food, favorite color, favorite song, do you have any siblings, where did you go to school.''

''Then you have to answer those as well, okay?''

''We're playing that game again?'' Seokjin asked with a light chuckle.

''It's only fair.''

''Okay.'' The blonde agreed. ''You go first.''

''Well my favorite food is anything with a lot of meat, what about you?''

''Honestly, anything that I can eat.''

''My favorite color is brown.''

''I like gray.''

''We both just picked the most depressing colors possible to be our favorite.'' Namjoon joked making the older chuckle along. ''My favorite song was the first one I played earlier, when we started slow dancing.''

''Mine is now the one that was playing when we kissed.''

''Do you like that artist?''

''I've never heard that song before in my life, but I like it now.'' 

''He's really good, you should give his songs a listen, they're easy to relate too.'' 

''I will. Now go on.''

''I have a little brother and a little sister.''

''How old are they?''

''Brother is eighteen, sister sixteen.''

''I have a little sister, but I haven't seen her in two years.''

''How old is she?''

''She was seventeen when I left... And her birthday should be coming up soon... so almost nineteen.''

''Do you miss her?''

''A lot... I tried to get in touch with her a few times, but I changed my mind.''

''Why?''

''She knew what I was doing with that professor, so it wasn't a surprise to her when the news got out. But I've changed so much since I've last seen her, I want her to remember me as a good big brother, not the mess that I am right now.''

''But she's your sister. You should go see her.''

''Maybe one day, if I get my life back together... But I doubt that will happen.'' Seokjin spoke with a soft sigh escaping his lips; he closed his eyes and felt the older press a kiss against his lips. 

''Don't say that.'' Namjoon spoke as he pulled the older closer.