18

6.54 AM

''Do you have all your belongings?'' Namjoon asked as he looked over at the blonde.

The pair were once against dressed into the clothes they arrived in. Namjoon was wearing his expensive black button-up shirt, black trousers and gray trench coat. While Seokjin was once again wearing the worn out hoodie and jeans; he was tying the shoelaces of his worn out shoes trying his best to ignore the sad look Namjoon was giving him.

''My only belonging is my phone.'' He murmured quietly as he stood back up and pulled up his over-sized jeans.

''Then I guess there's nothing left but for me to pay you.'' Namjoon spoke as he took out his wallet. ''Here you go.'' He spoke as he handed the blonde a bunch of hundred dollar bills.

''I don't even need to count that to know that it's too much.'' Seokjin spoke, his eyes were wide in shock, he's never seen somebody carry so much money in his wallet before.

''Take it.'' Namjoon ordered as he practically pushed it into the older's hands. ''Use it for some new clothes and food.'' He spoke then took something else out of his pocket. ''And use this to buy yourself a new place to stay.''

''Namjoon... I-I can't take this.'' Seokjin stuttered out, he didn't even need to open the small blue velvet box to know there were wedding rings inside.

''You'll find them much more useful than me.'' Namjoon assured as he flashed the older a smile. Although his heart was breaking, he refused to show it.

''I don't deserve this.'' Seokjin spoke, tears starting to build up in his eyes.

''Quit thinking so lowly of yourself.'' Namjoon ordered as he cupped the older's cheeks and pulled him into one final kiss.

It all seemed so surreal, this entire night was something neither could explain with words. Seokjin kissed the younger back, he didin't want to pull away, knowing what will happen when he does. So the pair stayed that way for minutes until Namjoon finally pulled away. He pressed one more light kiss to the older's forehead then took all his belongings and made his way over to the door. He held it open for the blonde, before he could walk out as well he took one more glance at the room and sighed. He was going to miss that place; it was like their very own little paradise.

The pair made it to the elevator, silence present the entire time.

''Do you want to share a cab?'' Namjoon asked.

''No, it's okay, I'll walk.'' Seokjin assured.

''What happens now?''

''Who knows...'' Seokjin shrugged. ''A person like me has to always be prepared for the worse. For all I know I can get mobbed and stabbed to death today, and you won't even know.''

''That doesn't really calm my nerves you know?''

''Sorry...'' Seokjin murmured as he looked down at his feet. ''Have a good life Namjoon, thank you for the best night of my life, I'll never forget it.''

''I'll never forget it either.'' Namjoon replied. The elevator doors opened up and the pair walked out. Seokjin left the hotel while Namjoon walked over to the front desk to pay for the motel room.

''Did you enjoy your stay, sir?'' The man at the front desk asked.

''Yes, thank you.'' The raven replied with a polite smile.

''Have a nice day, and come again.''

''Thank you.'' The raven bid his goodbye then left the building. He took in a deep breath and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, he placed one between his teeth and lit it up then made his way down the street as he tried to holler a taxi.

After several failed attempts, a cab finally pulled up in front of the raven and waited for the man to get inside. Namjoon threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it to put it out then took one last look at the motel before he opened up the cab door. But just as he was about to get inside a voice made him stop.

''Namjoon, wait!''

Hi, it me. 

I literally wrote this thing in less then 24 hours... It's short and kind of half-assed but I still hope you liked it...  I'll be back soon with another book, so yeah, please anticipate that and that's all for now, thank you for reading it means a lot to me <3