09

01.28 AM

A cloud of smoke was released into the air as Namjoon took a drag from his cigarette. He offered it to the older who accepted it and took a slow drag making sure not to inhale it then blew the smoke out creating another cloud.

He nuzzled closer to the raven, resting his head on his shoulder as he took in another puff then passed it back.

''How come you've never done it before?'' He asked the younger as he traced his fingertips over the man's skin creating goosebumps by doing so.

''I don't know...'' The raven trailed off as he let out another cloud of smoke. ''My father's quite a busy man, so I've been helping him out for as long as I can remember. I guess I always thought work first relationships second.''

''Relationships and sex are two different things.''

''I know, what I meant was I always put business before pleasure. And now I'm here.''

''How did you even decide to do something like this? Usually my clients are some ugly, fat and desperate men who can't even last ten minutes, when I first saw you, I thought you walked into the wrong room.''

''I'm not sure... I was feeling extra lonely one night... And I guess I really wanted to talk to somebody, you always write 'feel free to message me' underneath your posts so I thought why not, and the next thing I knew we were arranging the time and date of our meet up.'' Namjoon explained as he ran his hand up and down the blonde's bare back in a soothing motion.

''Wait, my posts, you follow my posts?'' Seokjin asked with wide eyes.

''I've been your 'customer' for a while now.'' Namjoon explained, a shy smile creeping onto his lips.

''And suddenly, I'm capable of feeling shame again.'' Seokjin spoke as he hid his blushing face into the crook of the younger's neck.

''Shouldn't I be the one that's ashamed?'' Namjoon spoke with a chuckle. ''I just freely admitted that I jerk off to your pictures.''

''Is it wrong to feel flattered by that?'' Seokjin giggled causing Namjoon to laugh as well.

''It might just be the least wrong thing about this entire situation.''

''Aaand we're back to reality.'' Seokjin sighed.

''No I didn't mean it like that...'' Namjoon sighed.

''It's fine, I know this is wrong, it was just nice to forget about reality for a second.''

''No, I didn't mean it like that. The reason why this is wrong is because I should have asked you out on a proper date, but instead I'm being selfish.'' Namjoon explained as he pushed the older onto his back and got on top of him again. ''I'm sorry for being that way, but I can't help it.'' He pressed a soft kiss to the older's lips, one of his hands running down the blonde's body and gripping onto his ass.

A soft moan escaped Seokjin's lips as Namjoon bit into his neck creating a mark then pressed a kiss on top of it.

''I don't mind you being selfish.'' Seokjin murmured as he closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of the younger's touch.