06

12.09 AM

''Kim Namjoon.'' The raven revealed his true name as he laid down next to the blonde.

''Nice to meet you Namjoon, I'm Kim Seokjin.'' The blonde replied. ''And this is the story of how I got here.'' The blonde trailed off. ''It all started two years ago, when I was a freshman at college. I was majoring in photography, I had a part-time job, I had a student loan to pay for my semester; I had my life together. But then, I met this guy... It's quite cliché really, he was my teacher, he was married with a wife and a kid but sadly he was gay. At that time, I like to think he was in love with me. He probably wasn't, but I like to think he was, it makes me feel better. Anyway, as I said before, he was married, so we had to be sneaky about when we got together. It was never at his home or at my apartment, never in the same hotel room twice, sometimes I wondered if we were hooking up or covering up crime scenes. But I didn't care all that much when I was with him. After sex, he always liked to take pictures of me; he said that, I always looked so blissful, almost angelic. Sadly, the wife found those pictures one day... Instead of deleting them, that idiot posted them on the internet for the whole world to see. In the span of two days I was kicked out of college, lost my job, my parents forced me to move out of the apartment and never speak to them again. I was pennyless and homeless, I didn't have a job yet I had a loan to pay off. At first, I let random hair dressers use me as their models and ruin my hair in every way possible for a few bucks, it was the only way I got money. With that, I was able not to starve to death, but I still didn't have a place to stay... So, at first, I hooked up with men just so that I could have a place to stay for the night, in the morning I would wake up before them, take a shower, maybe steal some of their clothes then leave. It wasn't until a man offered money to take me home that I started doing this thing... After words I saved up enough money to rent the cheapest apartment I could find and since then I've been living like this.''

''Wow...'' Was all Namjoon could say in response.

''So, since you cut in line I get to ask two questions, okay?''

''Sure, ask away.'' The raven replied; he was still trying to take in the older's life story. In all honesty, Namjoon didn't have much of a clue what he was getting into when he 'rented' Seokjin for the night, but he never expected something like this.

''Why have we still not had sex?''