11

03.56 AM

Soft murmurs and a bright light caused the blonde to stir in his sleep. His eyes opened up and confusion shot through his body.

He was lying in the bed covered with the quilt, the TV was turned on but the volume was on minimum making it almost impossible to make out what the people were saying. The blonde looked around the room, realizing Namjoon was nowhere to be seen.

The window was now closed, the table where the pair had dinner was empty and the clothes which once laid all over the floor were neatly folded and placed on one of the chairs by the table.

Seokjin sat up on the bed and looked around to try and find his cellphone. He found it on the nightstand, plugged into a charger. He unlocked it to check the time and sighed. Just three more hours and it will all be over, his little paradise will end and he'll have to go back into the cruel world he fought against every day.

Should he just close his eyes and go back to sleep, enjoy the comfort of a soft mattress and a warm quilt while he still could.

His train of thoughts was disturbed when he heard the sound of a toilet being flushed. Soon after the doors of the bathroom opened up and out stepped Namjoon, just like Seokjin, he was still naked. He flashed the older a small smile as he made his way back to the bed.

''Did I wake you up?'' He asked as he laid down and pulled the older into his embrace.

''No.'' The blonde replied as he pressed a kiss to the younger's lips. ''Can't sleep?'' He asked as he glanced over to the TV.

''No.'' Namjoon replied with a small chuckle.

''Not used to sharing the bed?''

''No, it's not that. I'm just nervous...'' Namjoon explained as he pressed another kiss against the older's lips.

''What are you nervous about?'' Seokjin asked as he rolled on top of the younger. He pressed another kiss to his lips. He wasn't sure if this was considered inappropriate, or if only Namjoon was allowed to do that, but he didn't care.

The raven kissed him back as he stroked the older's thighs. The action left Seokjin feeling content. He was going to miss Namjoon when their time ran out, and Namjoon was going to miss Seokjin as well, there was no denying that fact.

Seokjin's lips kissed Namjoon's jaw, he nibbled lightly on the sensitive skin, but not too hard, he didn't want to mark his skin. Namjoon was not like him; Seokjin didn't deserve to mark a man like him as his own.

''I'm going to miss this.'' He whispered into the older's ear as he bit into his earlobe. Namjoon bit down a moan as gripped onto the older's thighs. ''You're so good to me... I don't even want to consider you my customer.''

''I-I'm running away from my own wedding in a few hours...''