12

04.09 AM

Within a span of five seconds, Seokjin jumped off the bed and was already half-dressed, ready to leave the room.

''Seokjin, wait.'' Namjoon called out as he jumped off the bed and rushed over to the blonde.

''I should've known this was too good to be true. I'm used to those ugly pigs I usually get being married, but I didn't expect this from you.''

''Seokjin, let me explain...''

''You're engaged?!'' The blonde shouted in fury, tears were starting to build up in his eyes. ''I expected better from you!''

''It's not what you think!'' Namjoon raised his voice as well.

''Keep it the fuck down, would you?!'' A voice shouted from the room beside them.

''I'm leaving.'' Seokjin murmured as he tried to grab his sweatshirt and put it on. Namjoon grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer.

''You're not going anywhere, I paid for you to stay here until 7 AM, until then you do as I say.'' The raven ordered as he dragged the blonde back to the bed and pushed him down so that he sat down. ''Now let me explain.''

Seokjin didn't reply, he just sat there as he tried his best to hold back his tears. Of course, it was too good to be true; somebody like Seokjin wasn't capable of luck. Namjoon was no better than all those disloyal men he's had before him. It was naïve of him to think that just because Namjoon was handsome and young that for some reason he was also going to be a good person.

''Earlier, you asked me why I paid for the whole night; well I didn't tell you the whole truth. Yes, I am lonely and I am beyond desperate right now. But there's more to the story then I first told you.'' Namjoon's voice was once again calm and soothing. He paced up and down the room as he tried to find a way to explain his situation. ''I'm getting married tomorrow. Actually, I'm supposed to be getting married tomorrow... But I don't want to. My father arranged the wedding for me and as much as I try to please him, I just can't do it... I can't do it to that woman and I can't do it to myself. If I do, I'll end up like the men you have to deal with.'' Namjoon spoke, he tried to hold back his tears, but Seokjin could hear the crack in his voice. ''I like men... But my father can never know...''

''So you're running away?''

''The reason I paid for this room and for your company, was because, I wanted to see if it's worth it. I wanted to see if being with a man, kissing them, touching them, making love to them was worth running away for.'' Namjoon spoke as he walked over to the window. His back was now facing Seokjin, his head was leaning against the window, he was crying.

''And is it?'' Seokjin asked as he walked over to the younger and wrapped his arms around him.

''Seokjin, my flight leaves at seven. I want you to come with me.''