13

04.16 AM

''What?''

''Come with me.'' Namjoon repeated his proposal. ''We can start a new life together, somewhere where nobody knows us, you can find a proper job, or you can just stay at home and I'll work for both of us. Come with me, we can be happy together.'' Namjoon spoke with a smile on his lips, he wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist and pulled him into a kiss.

''Namjoon I don't know...''

''You have nothing to lose. C'mon we can have a better life together I promise.''

''How, I don't even have a plane ticket nor a passport I can't get on a plane.''

''Then we make you one.''

''Namjoon, you're being unreasonable...''

''No, I'm just taking life into my own hands for once. Please, come with me, you don't deserve this life style. You deserve to be loved and cared for; you deserve to spoiled, and to eat until you can't even move. Let me do that for you.'' Namjoon begged as he pulled the older into another kiss. ''Please come with me.''

''Are you sure about this?'' Seokjin asked; he was still not convinced by this idea.

''The only thing I've ever been more sure about in my life then the fact that I want to run away with you is the fact that I don't want to get married in six hours.'' Namjoon spoke; his eyes were wide with enthusiasm. ''I'm serious Seokjin, come with me. I'll buy you new clothes, I'll buy you food, I'll make you love to you, I'll care for you like nobody has ever cared for you before and there won't be a day where I won't tell that you matter, that you are a person not an object, I'm giving you the chance to get your life back together. Take it. We can even try to get in contact with your sister once we settle down somewhere.''

''Namjoon, that all sounds wonderful, but I've stopped believing fairy tales a long time ago.''

''What fairy tales, this is all real, I'm being sincere.''

''You don't even know anything about me...''

''We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other. Do this with me, what do we have to lose.''

''Are you really sure about this?'' Seokjin asked again.

''I am, I promise I am.'' Namjoon nodded his head.

''Okay.'' Seokjin nodded his head as well.

''Okay?'' Namjoon asked surprised.

''Okay.'' Seokjin confirmed with a grin creeping up onto his lips. Namjoon pulled him into a kiss and picked the blonde up, spinning him around in happiness.