☆゚.*・。゚4 。゚・*.☆゚

the guy stopped outside. yuto stood right next to him, unsure of what to do. 

     "Do you want your change now?" he asked, hoping to break the awkward silence. the guy scoffed before pulling out a pack of cigarettes. he took one out and offered it to yuto who took it and held it. he took one for himself and slid it back into his pocket before taking a lighter from the other. he lit his before holding it out for yuto to light his. "i-i-i don't smoke."

     "and yet, you took it." the guy responded. he lit the cigarette and put the lighter away. yuto looked at it and put it between his lips. he breathed in and instantly broke out into a fit of coughs. the guy chuckled and shook his head before taking the cigarette away from him, dropping it, and crushing it.

     "i'm sorry for wasting it." yuto said. his heart was pounding. he looked at his shoes and realized one was untied. he quickly bent down and fixed it before standing up straight again. "sorry."

     "for what? your shoe being untied?" the guy asked before taking a long drag. 

     "sorry."

     "well, i'm wooseok and you owe me a cigarette." he said before walking away. yuto was unsure if he was supposed to follow him. he decided it would be best to stay behind as he watched wooseok turn the corner. he continued to stare at where the guy once was. suddenly he was back, an eyebrow raised. "you coming?"

     yuto took in a big breath and nodded before walking in his direction.