☆゚.*・。゚17 。゚・*.☆゚

"it's yuto." he said, getting quiet again. he hadn't realized that he never told him his name. he felt quite stupid at the thought.

"yuto? like the dude from nct?" wooseok asked as he looked at the candy bars on the rack next the register.

"what?"

"nevermind. so, yuto from japan, why am i such a bad person?" he tapped his chin, trying to make it look like he was deep in thought. he looked back at yuto with a small smirk. "Tell me, why do you think?" yuto's eyes widened and he opened his mouth like he was going to speak, only to realize he had nothing to say. "please. i would love to know what you think."

"i have no reason to think you are a bad person. it's just what i've heard." yuto told him before crossing his arms over his chest. wooseok turned and began to pace back and forth.

"okay, i'll start. i steal things, i ruin my body by smoking, i ruined my parents relationship, i've slept with more people than you could imagine, and i lead attractive guys away from parties to go on the swings with them and leave them. that's just a start." when wooseok was finished talking, he stopped pacing and looked back at yuto, grin still on his face. yuto's face showed no emotion. "now let me tell you why i'm a catch." yuto continued to look at wooseok as he stood there. it took him a few minutes to realize the other wasn't going to say anything.

"so you always lead guys away from parties like a creep?"

"hey, i said attractive guys. and no, you were my first." wooseok added with a wink before grabbing a candy bar and exiting the building, leaving yuto a blushing mess.