☆゚.*・。゚7 。゚・*.☆゚

it had been very late by the time yuto had gotten home but he stayed up all night trying to paint last night. the silhouettes of the trees, the gray smudge of a moon, the side profile of his companion. his piece while stunningly accurate, it didn't seem good enough to him. 

     days had passed and he hadn't see him. he could say he wasn't looking, but that would be a lie. knowing nothing about the boy he spent that night with, he wasn't sure where he should look, but he did anyway. he went everywhere hoping he would see him. after a week and a half he gave up.

     yuto was sitting behind the counter and beginning to doze off. no one had been in for hours and he was drowning in boredom. the bell above the door chimed, snapping the boy out of his daze.

     "adachi! what's up? haven't seen you since the party!" hyunggu said before hoisting himself up on the counter between them.

     "get off. buy what you need quick." yuto said picking at the old stickers next to the register.

     "okay okay." the younger said beginning to walk around. something in yuto's stomach was pushing him to ask hyunggu a question. he didn't want to, god he didn't want to, but he knew he would regret it if he didn't.

     "do you know someone named wooseok?" he asked, not lifting his head from where he was looking.

     "no. should i?"

     "he was at the party so i was just wondering."

     "that was full of people from the university. maybe he goes there. maybe he was just a party hopper. either way, i don't know him. sorry, man."

     "it's whatever."