☆゚.*・。゚6 。゚・*.☆゚

"that's your third cigarette." yuto said, breaking the silence that surrounded them. 

     "it's not." wooseok said, digging the toe of his shoe into the soft dirt below him. he stomped on the half smoked cigarette and looked over at the boy who was already looking at him.

     "but it is. you had one at the party and that's your second here." yuto said. he glanced at the crushed remnants on the ground by the taller male. wooseok just smirked.

     "it's cute you that you think i haven't had more." he looked at the trees not too far in the distance. the outline of the treetops was hardly visible against the inky black sky. it was cloudy, leaving no room for stars. all that could be seen of the moon was a patch of gray light.

     "can i have one?" yuto asked. wooseok almost missed the question due to how quietly he asked. he scoffed nonetheless.

     "i'm not wasting another one-"

     "i'll give you a whole pack." yuto quickly said. this peaked wooseok's interest. he raised a brow, something he had done frequently throughout the night. "next time you come to the station. no charge."

     "it's in your best interest that you don't. don't ruin yourself." he said, standing up.

     "but you do it. you know you're ruining yourself, but you do it." yuto said. he stood up as well.

     "and i smoke enough for the both of us. you should be getting home. wouldn't want to worry your parents." wooseok called as he began to walk out of the park.

     "how old do you think i am?" yuto asked. wouldn't want to worry his parents? it couldn't even have been 2:00 yet.

     "what, 17?" wooseok said with a shrug. 

     "i'm 20 years old. i live on my own. i don't need to get home before my parents worry because they stopped worrying a long time ago. don't get so full of yourself." yuto spat out before crossing his arms. wooseok stopped walking and turned to face him before letting out a hardly noticeable chuckle. "and why would you lead a 17 year old kid off from some party?"

     "your parents never taught you about stranger danger?" he asked stepping towards the shorter. yuto opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. wooseok turned back around and continued to walk, leaving yuto standing there, mouth still open.

small edit