☆゚.*・。゚9 。゚・*.☆゚

dean's pour up blasted through the japanese boy's headphones as he doodled on the napkin in front of him. he had gone through multiple napkins, all of them covered in drawings and sitting on the counter. he hadn't noticed when someone picked them up, examining them one by one. he saw a hand tap the space in front of him. he looked up to see wooseok, raising a brow at him. he pulled an earbud out.

     "you're quite the artist." the standing boy said, setting a few napkins down. yuto's face instantly became hot realizing that he had sketched the other quite a few times. 

     "oh my god." was all he said. he didn't know if wooseok could tell it was him. he hoped he couldn't. "it's not uhhh... it's-"

     "can i keep them?" wooseok interjected. he began picking them up again. yuto nodded and looked back down at the one he was currently working on. luckily it was a dog and not the boy in front of him.

     "you want them?"

     "it's not everyday the guy from the gas station draws you. and well, i might add. i'll put them with some other art i have." wooseok said. yuto's face was bright red and he crumpled up what was in front of him.

     "it wasn't you." he practically whispered out. wooseok exhaled in what sounded like a mix between a scoff and a laugh.

     "of course it wasn't." he said as he began to walk away. only after he was out of the door did yuto realize he never purchased anything.