☆゚.*・。゚12 。゚・*.☆゚

and then one day he got lucky. the boy he waited forever to see wandered back into his life. the moment he walked into the station, yuto found himself approaching him and punching him on the arm. he didn't even realize he had until he looked up slightly to see wooseok's confused face. 

     "is there a reason you're hitting me?" he asked, his voice sending chills down yuto's spine. the shorter turned around and walked behind the counter, mentally beating himself up. "alright."

     wooseok approached him and leaned on the counter. he looked at yuto for a few minutes without saying anything. the japanese boy began fidgeting under the other's intense stare.

     "s-staring is impolite." he quietly choked out. wooseok made a noise between a scoff and a laugh and walked down the aisles. 

     "i believe i said the exact same thing when we first met, yet you didn't look away." he said as he took a bottle of soda from the coolers in the back. he looked around for a few minutes but didn't grab anything else. he came back to the counter but didn't set the bottle down. it was silent for a few minutes.

     "your phone number." yuto said. wooseok almost missed it due to how quietly it was said, but he heard it.

     "what about it?" he asked with a smirk.

     "i... uh... want it." yuto choked out. wooseok let out a breathy laugh and left, bottle in hand an unpaid for.