☆゚.*・。゚8 。゚・*.☆゚

by the time three weeks had rolled around, yuto had stopped looking. he hadn't gave up all hope of seeing him again, but he was tired of taking time out of his day to try and find him. he had a few new paintings all trying to capture the boy he was with that night, but none seemed accurate. 

     he walked down the aisles of the art store. his basket was nearly filled with paints, brushes, pencils, and other supplies he need to stock up on. he walked towards the back and approached the canvases. 

     "fancy seeing you here so soon." said someone from behind him. he jumped slightly and turned to see a tall boy smiling at him. he smiled back and faced the canvases again.

     "i needed more supplies. i've gone through what i had." yuto said pulling a large canvas off of the shelf. 

     "so you've been painting a lot, huh?" the tall boy said, taking the canvas from him. yuto nodded and slipped his hone out of his pocket before unlocking it and pulling up the picture of his latest paintings. the tall boy looked at them without saying a word. "are they that bad?"

     "wooseok?" he asked as he looked at the last one. yuto's eyes widened as he grabbed a few more canvases, he set everything down, snatched his phone back, and took large breaths.

     "yanan, you know him? oh my god, you know him?" he asked beginning to panic. if yanan knew him, he could tell him about the fact that he had painted him multiple times, making him seem like a giant stalker.

     "i've met him a few times. he's friends with shinwon, hyunggu's boyfriend." yanan said picking up a few canvases and bringing them to the front of the store. so maybe hyunggu did know a wooseok.