☆゚.*・。゚21 。゚・*.☆゚

wooseok slipped off the counter and leaned onto it. yuto shifted uncomfortably under the taller boy's gaze. he wasn't sure if they stayed like that for seconds or minutes or hours but it was very quickly becoming too much. he couldn't bring himself to look up so he just kept his eyes on the counter. it was dirty and he would probably scrub it down right before he left. 

     yuto shivered as he felt wooseok's hand under his chin. he squinted his eyes shut as wooseok lifted his head.

     "it's different tonight. something," wooseok paused for a second. yuto slowly opened his eyes and very quickly regretted it. he was staring right into wooseok's eyes and he felt his heart speed up to a dangerous pace. "something special." 

     wooseok came closer and closer. yuto's hands were getting sweaty. oh god what was happening.

     yuto felt wooseok's lips against his. his eyes closed and everything stopped. the usual hum of the refrigerators in the back, the faint buzz emitting from the signs. it was all gone and yuto heard nothing but the intense beating of his heart. wooseok moved his hand from yuto's chin up to cup his cheek. yuto stood up and slipped his hand into wooseok's hair. they bumped noses and yuto could feel wooseok grin. wooseok leaned forward as best as he could with the counter between them. he lightly bit yuto's bottom lip. yuto pulled away and took a couple steps back. he had shock painted over his face. he was panting, his back pressed against the shelves along the wall.

     wooseok smiled and gave him a weak salute before walking back out of the store.

this is so uglee im sorry