☆゚.*・。゚16 。゚・*.☆゚

"charm my ass. it's infuriating." yuto hissed at wooseok as he sat back down and tried to put on an indifferent face. wooseok still had a sly grin.

     "may i ask my questions now?" he inquired, raising a brow. yuto nodded and he cleared his throat before sitting back on the counter. yuto didn't bother to say anything this time around. "why do you work in a gas station?" 

     "it was the first job i got when i moved here. you know shinwon?" yuto asked, resting his head in his hand.

     "so you're are asking a few questions as well. i do know him. where did you move from?"

     "japan. so you know hyunggu?"

     "i know him as well. what's japan like?"

     "beautiful. it's really nice. why are you such a bad person?"

     "excuse me?" wooseok retorted back after hearing the other boy's question. yuto's eyes grew wide after realizing what he had said.

     "nonononono. it's just... i asked around when i was trying to find you. some people say you're not... good."

     "oh, angel. first you think about me all of the time, then you try to find me. I can't say it's not endearing."

     "don't call me that."

     "then what should i call you?"

     "how about my name?"

     "i would, but you haven't ever told me."