1. The Bluewood wolves

Welcome to The Luna's Last Choice  :):):)

This is a standalone book. However the characters of this story are the 2nd generation of my other book The Alpha's First Choice. The references that are made from the first book will be explained here. You can read this book as it is.

Warning: I haven't edited this book yet so it isn't perfect. And the characters aren't perfect either. There's infidelity involved in the story-line. If you aren't comfortable reading fictions involving infidelity you should stop here.

P.S: No one should be comfortable with infidelity.

P.P.S: I can't emphasize enough on how this is not a happy story. I really wouldn't be offended if you choose not to read it. Most of my other stories are happy...ishhh? Yeah! You can read A Bride for my Mate instead. Its the one I wrote as a therapy to get over this. Yayyyy! So, all the fairytale lovers like me, head over there.

Note: There have been a lot of queries about the Alpha family tree. So I have made a list of the Wood boys and their parents. It's at the end of the first chapter.

Happy reading :):):)

____________________________
_____________________________________

"I still don't understand why you have to go to the wolves for vacation" my grandpa grunted, making sure my father heard every bit of his complaints "Who does that when we could very well spend our days flying across the most beautiful places in the world"

Mom rolled her eyes "You could still do that dad, you aren't coming anyways"

Grandpa's face fell. I could almost see him pout.

"Of course he should come" Dad put mom down with a pleading puppy eyes "Liam specifically invited Derek for Luc's sixteenth birthday. It's a special day for Luc and Anna wouldn't want to miss that" He looked at me with a smile "Would you Ree?"

I shook my head "I really want to be there for Luc and I love it there Grandpa. I love the forest and the lake. I miss the lake specifically. It's so beautiful" I helped my dad.

"See" Dad exaggerated like people do to kids "And as the head of our family Derek is expected there. You should reconsider your decision" He flattered grandpa "We will miss you there"

I snickered as grandpa's face lit up in an arrogant smirk; he definitely was digging the ego boost. Mom just scoffed before ignoring her father altogether and continuing with her packing.

It's their everyday drama. They are both hotheaded individuals which is ironic really because we are vampires and the world considers us the coldest of all the supernatural beings.

As you might have already noticed, my dad plays the referee between them. He has a tough life really. He has been raising two insufferable kids for almost two decades. No I'm not talking about myself; I'm a good child thank you very much. It's my grandpa Derek Norwood and his daughter Jean Norwood Williams who never seem to grow up. Dad thinks they are both cute in their own way. I disagree.

Oh! and I'm Reanna William's, the one and only daughter of my favourite person in the whole wide world, Raymond Williams aka the Ray of sunshine in everyone's lives. Although dad does claim that he has another son but let's not talk about him now and ruin our moods. He doesn't have dad's blood running through his veins so I win. He's my dad and only I have the claim over him. (Daniel Wood can go and kiss his own dad. He has one doesn't he? Why does he also want mine?)

I guess the main topic got side tracked there. Again, I'm Reanna. I'm fifteen.... well almost sixteen. But there's a catch, I look nothing like a sixteen year old. Vampires age slow and even though I have very little vampire blood in me I barely look twelve.