Ch. 1 The Transformation

Marinette was sprinting. She had one minute to get to school before she was late! With one last sprint marinette was able to make it into class right before the bell. She let out a sigh of relief before Alya started laughing beside her.

"Glad to see you got to school in time," she teased.

Marinette laughed with her. It was true, she was rarely ever on time. Alya usually teases her that no alarm clock could wake her up in the morning, but it more was than that. Marinette had a secret. When she wasn't being Marinette, she was Ladybug, a superhero that protected Paris along side her partner Cat Noir. With late night patrols and missing class to go fight Alina's, it was a wonder her school grades haven't dropped.

As the lesson started, her eyes peered towards a certain blondie who sat in front of her.

Adrien Agreste.

As hard as she tried to keep it a secret, it seemed as if everyone knew! Well, everyone except Adrien. Adrien was a popular model and the son of her idle, Gabriel Agreste, but she wasn't head over heels for him because of his father, or the fact he was a model, it was his compassion and kindness that stole her heart. Adrien was amazing, but unfortunately, Marinette was so head over heels she could barely speak to him!

Meanwhile, Adrien was sitting in front, daydreaming about his crush; Ladybug.

Adrien knew he had a ton of fans who adored him for his looks and his money, but behind all that he had a secret. He was Cat Noir, a superhero who fought akumitized victims alongside ladybug.

Ladybug.

The girl of his dreams. She was so brave and smart and beautiful. His favourite part of everyday was getting to see her. Her bluebell eyes and Midnight blue hair...

His thoughts were interrupted when Ms Bustier called upon him.

"Adrien I do hope you are paying attention to my lesson?" She asked.

"Yes Ms Bustier," Adrien replied

Ms Bustier nodded and went back to her lesson. Nino playfully hit his arm.

"Dude, what was that just now? What are you daydreaming about?" He asked

"Nothing, I just zoned out," Adrien said.

"Well, be careful dude, I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for not paying attention," he said

"Yeah," Adrien said

"Guess it's a good thing today is Friday, huh? Nobody seems to be able to pay attention," Nino observed, seeing how everyone was doing something other than paying attention to the lesson. Everyone was anxious for the last bell to ring and for the weekend to begin.

Finally, the last bell rang and everyone began running out, happy it was the weekend. Marinette was walking out with Alya, talking about their plans for the weekend.

"I'm hoping to get some more footage of ladybug for the ladyblog, how about you?" Alya asked

"I going to-" she was cut off by screaming in the distance.

"Well, it looks like you'll get that ladybug footage you want after all," Marinette said

"I'm going over there, you coming?" Alya asked