Ch. 11 Perfect in his own way

Adrien was lying on his bed with a huge smile on his face. Yesterday had been one of the best days of his life. Not only did ladybug kiss him, his miraculous was fixed and now his life could continue on as normal.  He thought about the past few weeks, how everything had changed. He had gotten closer to Ladybug in these past few weeks. And then there was Marinette.

Marinette

He had learned quite a bit about her in these past few weeks. He never would've thought she had a crush on him. It explained why she was always stuttering around him. What makes him smile though was her reason for liking him.

She like him for him, not his money or fame.

"I know that look. Your thinking about a girl. The only question is, which girl are you thinking about, ladybug or marinette?" Plagg asked

"Plagg!" Adrien said

"So you were thinking about Marinette?" Plagg said

Adrien decided the best thing to do in this situation was to ignore Plagg. Somehow he knew in this situation Plagg would get the last word.

The past few hours seemed like a blur. Once he knew he could detransform again he went close to his house and detransformed. The. He covered himself in dirt and ripped his clothes a bit. Then he walked towards his house. After he had showered And was given some food, his father had a talk with him. He could still go to school but security would be much tighter and if he wanted to hang out with friends his bodyguard would have to accompany him not matter where he went now. Adrien knew better than to argue, he just sighed and walked away.

The next day at school everyone was welcoming him back. Chloe had given him a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek, Nino and Alya both hugged him and told him what had been happening and everyone else was telling him how much they had missed him. The one person he hadn't seen all day was marinette.

Ironically, she was the one person he wanted to see. He hadn't been able to talk to her all day with everyone talking to him. Before he knew it, the school day was over, and he waiting for his bodyguard to pick him up. He was lost in thought so he didn't notice a certain bluette coming up to him.

"H-Hey Adrien!" Marinette said

Adrien looked at her and smiled. It was good to see her again as Adrien, instead of his alter ego or a cat.

"I'm glad you came back safe, school wasn't the same without you," marinette said.

Adrien really didn't know what to say, so he just put his hand on the back of his neck and looked at the ground sheepishly.

"Yeah it's good to be back," Adrien said

Just then his driver showed up.

"I'll see you tomorrow marinette," he said

"Bye Adrien," she said

Adrien got in the car and leaned his head against the back of his seat. Tonight he was going to go on a proper patrol with ladybug for the first time in weeks and he was really looking forward to it. He also may pop in to visit Marinette on his way home. Adrien smiled to himself. Things were looking up for him.

Time flew by and before he knew it he was transforming and going to the Eiffel Tower for a patrol with ladybug. When he got there, Ladybug was already waiting for him.

"Hey Cat Noir!" She said

"Good evening M'lady," He Said