Ch.6 Unlucky Ladybug

Adrien was sitting on his bed, trying to come up with a plan to tell Marinette he was Cat Noir.

"Kid, I doubt she'll be able to figure it out." He said

"Why are you so sure?" He asked

Because you've tried practically everything. Talking, the drawing, she won't be able to figure it out. All she knows is that you know what happened to him, besides, Marinette won't be thinking to look for a cat. Marinette and ladybug will be looking for the human cat noir," Plagg pointed out.

"Maybe, but Marinette's our only hope. We need her help," Adrien said

"Well then, we have to they more creative in how you communicate with her," he said.

Just then Marinette came home and started mumbling something to herself. Adrien was staring at her, curious.

When she saw him looking at her, she stopped mid sentence.

"Cat?" She asked

"Mari!" Adrien asked

"Cat, are you really... Cat Noir?" Marinette asked

"Yes! I'm cat Noir!" Adrien said, though it came out as a meow.

Marinette took off the necklace she was wearing and took something off the chain. Adrien realized it was his ring!

"I believe this is yours?" She asked.

"It is indeed," he said

Marinette gently put it on his paw.

"Plagg, claws in," he said.

He was encircled in a green light. When he looked down, he saw legs, arms, and fingers! He was human again!

"Thank you Marinette, you saved me,"

"Cat Noir, you have to listen to me, this is only temporary," marinette said,

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Marinette pointed to the crack.

"The miraculous's energy is being leaked. If we don't find a way to fix it, You'll be a cat forever!" She said

Cat Noir looked at his ring. This was serious.

"I understand, but right now, I need to go, I owe it to someone to let them know I'm alright," Cat Noir said.

He then left in search of ladybug. Eventually he saw her on the Eiffel Tower and went to go greet her.

"Hello m'lady," he said.

Ladybug turned around and engulfed him in a hug. Cat noir twirled her around before put her down and looking her in the eye.

"Cat Noir, where have you been? I've been so worried," she said.

"Its a long story, but I can't stay long," Cat Noir said.

"What do you mean, you just got back," she said.

Just then one pads flashed. He was already running out of time.

"Let's just say, when I run out of pads, something different happens than normally," he said.

"Kitty I don't understand-" Cat Noir cut her off by putting a finger to her lips.

"It's alright ladybug, I'll sort this out, I know you can protect the city without me, I believe in you," he said.

When he got back to Marinette's house, she was waiting for him.

"So are you going to keep staying here?" Marinette asked.