Requests are OPEN!

"*walks in* Heh...been a while since I've been back to the fanfiction world...probably due to the stupid fanfictions I read that weren't even that great. Welp. Here I am now World. Fear me."

~S.V. 4/16/2018

Hello there, fellow loner. I see that you seek a true love from this here book. Well let me tell ya, it's not going to be that easy. You see, 'round here, if you want love, then you gotta play by the rules. My Rules.

Rules of the Request (Aka the R.R.)

1) No smut. Yet. I want this to stay a bit pure, sure I'll allow some sexual tension like neck-biting and passionate kisses, but nothing further.

2) Any versions of the Readers or characters are allowed. However, I must warn you, I'm not fond of Neko (not Cat!Reader, but Neko!Reader, don't mix it up), Tsundere, or Yandere ones. So I won't be as confident doing them. However, I do love some Cheater!Character x Reader x Character, fluff, and Tomboy! Cracks are definitely allowed. 

3) Regarding the touchy character versions, I will allow. Such as Suicidal, Insane, Mental, Psycho, Depressed, and other forms. Don't worry, I will put a notice on each one.

4) I am so sorry, but I can only do the main 4 Eddsworld Gang (including the clone rejects). I can't really do Eduardo, Mark, Pau, Pat, Jon, and other characters. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

5) Don't Spam me. I don't appreciate complaints and begging. Please just ask nicely and only once. That will guarantee your request a better chance of being noticed!

6) All art is mine or by my senpai Weeb-Artist unless credited otherwise. Please don't steal or copy our art. If you want to use it, please ask >_<. Oh and check Weeb-Artist on Deviantart, please! I love the work she made for this series!

7) Specifics are always appreciated! Like if you want a genderneutral reader or a certain plot.

8) Threesomes are ehehe, complicated...I won't don't do a threeway relationship story, but I can do multi-endings or cheater!character x reader x characters! 

9) Random thing, but for the drawings, Reader/(Y/n) will look like this (yes this art and design were developed by me and a senpai of mine uwu):

10) Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! They're like the littlest things that make up my day and help me know that there are real people reading my fanfics! I just love em

First two chapters will be non-requests just to show you my work! Request all you like down below and I will see you, yes you! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!