Tord x Angel!Reader

I/N: Sorry I couldn't do the cover, just got busy with the comics and irl work...

Tord x Angel!Reader

Story by Otaku-Fan

Request by EddsworldLifeDood on Quotev

It was the day that your old friend, Tord, came back. But it was also your final day as well.

After who knows how many years, Tord finally returned after unexpectedly leaving you all.

"Hello, old friend." Tord smirked.

"Tord! You're back!" You and Edd yelled, hugging him tightly. He shoved Edd aside and hugged you back.

"Why the hell did you ditch us?!" You asked, tapping your foot.

"Eh, business. How about we catch up?"

Thus, the day went on with you all going through all the adventures you had while Tord was gone. Tom suddenly left after getting pissed at Tord wanting to reclaim his old room. Then Tord went into the other room to take a call.

"Hello?" Tord spoke.

"It's me. You know. Now, what have you accomplished so far?" The voice asked through the phone.

"Well I got my lab back, but one of them left. Though he won't get in the way at all. Hell, no one can."

"Are you sure about that Tord? Are you really sure?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Hm, that girl...(Y/n)..."

"Y-yeah, what about her?"

"I've seen how you look at her. I know how much affection you hold for her. I'm not as naive as you think. You have a job Tord. You're one of the toughest people on our force and we're trusting you with this mission. A couple feelings should not get in the way of our objective."

"Look I can do this, I swear! Nothing will go wrong, I assure you. Just let me handle this."

"If you keep insisting, fine. But listen here. If I catch you distracted by her one more time, it will end severely."

"What do you mean by 'severely'?" Tord questioned through gritted teeth.

"Extermination of the obstacle. Basically, we'll just rid of her so you can focus on what's actually important. Don't fail me. Good day."

The phone buzzed, indicating that the person had hung up. Tord gripped his phone and ground his teeth, "Dammit! Why me out of all of them! Why can't that bastard do it himself if he's so high and mighty?!"

Yet despite his frustration, he had a job and to fail was something he couldn't afford. Not with who he was working with.

Tord retreated into his room and opened up the hidden lab. He sat down on his chair next to his desk and exhaled.

His mind was a mess. Thoughts about the mission and you collided into one gigantic glob in his head. He couldn't help it that he liked you. You were radiant, an aura of joy wherever you went. You had a witty charm and the stubbornness of a bull, determined to whatever your mind was set on. Not to mention you were the only one who accepted Tord the most. So when the Norwegian man was called to leave, he was devastated.

All these thoughts cleared up once a knock was heard at the door. Whirling around, he found you leaning on his door. You let out a whistle as your eyes darted around the strange lab.