Tom x Monster!Reader

Art by Weeb-Artist on Deviantart

Story by Otaku-Fan (with help from Weeb-Artist)

Request by PuppyPop5 on Quotev

5 years ago. That was when it was created.

Tord had been working on a serum in his hidden lab. He was just planning it as a joke for Tom, nothing too serious like the robot he made to control all of humanity. But Tord changed his ways one (Y/n) screeched- er,  talked some sense into him for hurting her friends and got the boys to forgive him. He wished he could make the potion a bit more fun, but (Y/n) would force feed him his chopped up guts if he dared.

He created 2 vials of the mixture. One for the plan, and another for just in case. When he used it, he had accidentally forgotten to extract the animalistic properties of the liquid. Thus, when he injected the needle into his blood system...

Tom went bat-shit crazy. Purplish horns, demon tail, sharp fangs, the whole shebang. He was destroying the house, neighborhood, even the city. It took 3 weeks just to find, stop, and keep him so Tord could create a cure.

And luckily for Tord, (Y/n) was out of town for that period of time. But this time she won't be.

It was another lovely evening for the household of 5 as they dined to whatever they had in the fridge. Tom was sipping on some Smirnoff while Edd was warming up some old pizza. Tord was just browsing a Playboy magazine as Matt was beaming at his mirror. (Y/n) was busing herself by making a plain old peanut butter and jelly sandwich (If you're allergic, then you can have any substitute).

"Uhhhhh, guys? Who changed the buttons on the microwave? Like there are buttons labeled 'Destroy', 'Kill', 'Watch Hentai', and whole bunch of random ones. Where's the pizza option?" Edd asked, fumbling with the device.

Everyone was too deep into whatever they were preoccupied with to really listen so they just mumbled and gave no clear answer.

"Uh, ok! 'Flip' button it is!" He pressed the key and nothing happened until a few seconds passed. In the corner of the kitchen, the fridge had flipped and was replaced with another fridge. It seemed to be made of steel and looked like something from a lab.

"Well, that didn't work. Oh hey, I found the pizza option!" Edd cheered. However, (Y/n) was frowning at her sandwich.

"Hm, where's the jam? Wait, did I check the fridge?" She opened the metal cooler, finding a plethora of odd liquids and dead animal bits. However, she was just puzzled even more. "Guys, what jam did we buy last week?"

"I think grape. Even though I told Matt not to get it..." Tom muttered.

"Hey! Grape is delicious and matches my hoodie! You're just upset they didn't have any blueberry jam!" The ginger protested.

Rolling her eyes, she skimmed around the fridge, looking for the jam. Her gaze was caught by a purple substance in a vial. "Here it is!"

(Y/n) cautiously poured the thick substance onto her bread, unaware of its glowing. Sitting down with the rest of her friends as she looked at the sandwich hungrily. Tord glanced up from the magazine, looking at her sandwich. He paid no mind to it until he took a second peek. The Norwegian froze up, his hands dropping the article. Tom noticed his unusual behavior and stared at him.

Tord reached a hand over to her arm before she could take a bite, "Wait! (Y/n) don't eat the sandwich!"

"Why? This is my food, get your own." She hissed.