Tom X Reader

Note from Weeb-Artist: Ok to explain a bit of the picture. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DRAW FOR THE ROBOT. So that gal saying "wtf why am I here." "I thought there was a robot" "Ew get off me commie b!tch." is well...ahem, me. No, I'm not a Tord fangirl, Jesus. That's what random OC's are for *cOugh*foreshawdowing*cOugh* Anyways, enjoy this fanfiction and give love to the author. And maybe me too? Please ;-;?
~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom x Reader

Art by Weeb-Artist on Deviantart
Story by Otaku-Fan
Request from Pineapple lord on Quotev

It was a Saturday, which pretty normal. Except for the fact that it was your 5-year anniversary of moving in with your childhood friends! Tonight would be the night you celebrate! 

You all had planned to wake up, have special pancakes for breakfast A.K.A chocolate chip pancakes, go to a theme park, watch the new Revengers: Eternity Battle movie, and end up clubbing til dawn!

Waking up to the smell of pancakes cooking, you threw off the covers and hurried down the stairs. Entering the kitchen, you found Edd with an apron cooking pancakes. The other three boys were gathered around the table. Matt was, of course, staring at himself in his beloved mirror, Tord was wolfing down bacon, and Tom was reading the newspaper, Smirnoff in hand.

"Morning guys! I smelled pancakes?" You cheered lightly, taking a seat. Edd smiled and put a plate of fresh chocolate chips in front of you.

"Heya (Y/n)! Take this as my present to you! Unless you actually want something else instead." he chuckled.

"Pfft, your pancakes are already more than enough. They're practically...'Gould'" You teased, shooting finger guns at Edd who returned them back with the same babyish and cheeky expression.

You settled down to eat, eyeing the pancakes. Picking up the bottle of syrup, you gently poured the bottle and watched as the golden syrup drizzled down the sides of the fluffy concoction. Taking the knife and fork in your hands, you graciously cut a large piece out. The knife easily glided through the pastry, as if it were just air. You placed the pancake slice in your mouth and began to chew. It was incredible. The pancake batter was so light and airy, yet the semi-sweet chocolate balanced the flavor. The syrup was perfectly coated around the bite and did not overpower the sweetness. You really couldn't help but to let out a moan of satisfaction.

Edd grinned, "I take that my pancakes are good?" The others were just looking at you weirdly, surprised that you would ever let a sound like that slip past. 

"What? They really are good!"

~Timeskip~

You all finally arrived at ASDF Land after a long drive full of complaining. Mostly from Matt. Everyone seemed excited except for Tom.

"Tom, you alright?" You asked, a little concerned.

He frowned and just sighed, "I'm just thinking about how the hell is everyone so happy even though we literally almost got mauled by zombies here." Giggling, you just took his arm and dragged him in with the others while was trying to process what was happening.

The 5 of you all explored the park, riding on rides, eating food, winning games, and just goofing around. Eventually, it was all over until you all had to overcome one last obstacle. The ASDF roller coaster with 3 loops, 4 drops, and two "Tunnel of Turtles". It was the ride to go on when one visits ASDF Land.