Torm x Hentai Artist!Reader

Art by Weeb-Artist on Deviantart
Story by Otaku-Fan
Request from ZenFire on Quotev

You were a closet pervert. Well actually, pervert is such a repulsive word, how about admirer of natural reproduction? Yes, that will suffice. Anyways, you were a secret admirer of natural reproduction. And you were ashamed of it.

Ever since you were told about boobies by that one stupid kid in class, you were curious. When you discovered what the Internet had to offer in its deepest caverns, you felt aroused in a way. Since you were such an artist, you would doodle a lot. But now you had a more tainted mind so you ended up drawing plain old hentai. Plus it helped with anatomy practice. It really does.

The only people who knew of such works were the Internet. Of course, if anyone else knew, you were doomed.

A deadline for the chapter to your hentai manga was arriving and you were finishing up the last parts. It was about a schoolgirl with a crush on two boys she knew. However one day, a science experiment went wrong and both boys were somehow merged into one being. She would fall harder for the new person and consider confessing only to shortly realize the new sexual desires of the two boys in one. You...weren't going to talk about the inspiration behind this one.

As you were drawing, a knock came to your door. You hastily put away your sketchbook in a drawer, forgetting to close it, and opening the door. There, you found Torm, your roommate who was a mix of two of your crushes. You often fantasized about certain anime clichés happening to the both of you, not to mention the filthy thoughts.

"Hey (Y/n)! We're all going to watch a movie downstairs! I got to pick this time so it'll be Soviet Zombies!" The Norwegian part of him perked. However, the other part sighed and just said "Ugh again? How many times are we going to watch that crap?! This time I'm bringing more Smirnoff...."

You held in a laugh and just exhaled, "Sure why not? It's like this time we see it is going to be any worse than the last 47 times."

He chuckled at your comment and left you down to the living room. You perused the shelves of movies and plucked out the film. Already you could remember the whole movie, characters, and plot. It was just a movie about a scientist working on a death revival cure only for it to end up being mixed with a sample of a Soviet's DNA and go the wrong way. The world would be overrun with Soviet zombies and the protagonist would defend the world and blah blah blah. The movie was really just weird and pointless.

You slid the DVD in and relaxed on the couch with Edd, Matt, and Torm, getting comfy and grabbing some popcorn as the film started.

~Timeskip~

You felt something nudge you, yet decided to ignore it. You felt it again a couple times and then you felt something tickle your sides. Your eyes shot wide open and slapped whatever was touching you. A hissing sound was echoed through the living room.

"Ow! You didn't have to slap me!" A familiar accent whined. You looked up to see Torm sitting next to you. "You fell asleep on me during the movie." He said bluntly.

However, you were turning redder by the millisecond. "O-OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY. I'LL JUST GO—" You got up off the couch, only to end up toppling over onto the not-so-soft carpeted floor.

"AH FUC—" you screeched. Torm looked at you and sipped his Smirnoff. He smirked.

"Heh, looks like your foot's asleep. Guess I'll just have to carry you." He teased, grabbing for you.

You flinched and squealed, "Uh n-no thanks! I'll just wait until it's over or just sleep here on the carpet, nice and cozy!"

"Nice try, but I've been drunk and sleeping on this floor too many times to know that it's not. Now C'mon, let's go."

He grunted and lifted you up easily. Freezing up, you couldn't muster the will to object anymore. 

Placing you on your bed, he enveloped the fluffy (f/c) sheets over you until he noticed something about your desk on the corner of his eye. "Oh hey you left your drawer open." Panic flooded your mind as you quickly thought of something to do.

As if you were the Flash, you threw off your covers, bolted to the work area, and slammed the drawer shut before the bedsheets could fall back on your bed. You panted in exhaustion before glaring at the fusion. Widening his eyes, he muttered, "Wow...fast."

You just narrowed your eyes even more. 

"But not fast enough~" He cooed, pulling out a familiar sketchbook with "SECRET! DO NOT TOUCH!" scrawled all over it. You crumpled down into a ball, your face contorting into an expression of pure horror and regret. This was it. You would be shunned by everyone you loved. Your friend and crush would see your inner monstrosity. 

"Now let's see what we have in here—Tord you sick bastard it's her property! Don't snoop you twat!—You're curious too Tom, we have the same subconscious. I bet you really want to know.—Goddammit." He bickered aloud as the pages began to flip. He slammed the book onto the desk after he finished. Oh no.

You hid your face, completely ashamed. 

"Why are you so embarrassed? Your art's hella good!" He asked. Wait, what?

"Huh? Wait, aren't you creeped out? Don't you think I'm disgusting?" You blurted, clearly puzzled by his response.

"Pfft, (Y/n) you are looking at the most perverted man on Earth.—Oh please commie, is that really what you're proud of?—Shut it Jehovah, you have dirty thoughts too now that we're unfortunately combined. Anyways, don't be ashamed of this. After all, there are things worse than this. Plus, now you know you're not the only one." He smiled and reached for your hand. Smiling back, you held his hand and pulled yourself up.

"Aw, thanks, guys. You two really are the best." Before returning back to bed, you pecked him on the cheek. Torm put on a shit-eating grin as you laid back on the bed, gingerly holding the sketchbook.

You thought he was going to leave until you had felt your mattress bounce. Torm plopped onto your bed and posed on his side, left hand against his cheek and elbow on the bed, the other hand on his hip as he bent one leg up. His face was a mix of seduction and irritation.

"Draw me like one of your Japanese girls~" he cooed, "Oh my god Tord, was that really necessary?"

You put on a dull stare as you smacked your new boyfriend on the head with your sketchpad.

"Ow! Hey, I wasn't the one who chose to do this!—But we're in the same body so technically,— You've said and done enough for one day!" Eventually, Torm had finally shut up and kissed you goodnight before heading off to his own abode. What a man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1162

Yay! Someone actually requested me! And other people! (Mostly from Quotev cuz Wattpad has the pickiest readers—) I'm glad people are enjoying our stories, it really makes me happy! I'm kinda proud of this! If ya liked what ya see, make sure to request sum more in the request chapter, comment down everything you liked (or hated), and I, S.V., will see all you, yes you! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!