Tom x Angel!Reader

Tom x Angel!Reader

Art by Weeb-Artist on DeviantArt

Story by Otaku-Fan

Request from Luck101 on Quotev

Tom was wandering drunkenly through the streets, which, let's be honest, is a completely bad idea.

And it was. Because he got hit by a bus.

Or so he thought.

Tom found himself on hard concrete, his vision blurring. His head was buzzing with a sharp pain, similar to that of a knife stabbing one repeatedly. Don't ask how I know.

Lifting himself up, his view finally cleared. People passing by were looking at him as if he was a maniac. Not that he blamed them of course, after all, he was the one with no eyes, a drunken mind, and inanimate objects for parents. But what they were looking at wasn't him.

Turning his head, he noticed that there was someone behind him. At first glance, it seemed to just be an average girl whose (f/c) hoodie was unfortunately torn. Yet when he looked closer, he spotted that she had ruffled white wings, lighter than snow. She started to pull herself up, patting away dirt.

"You staring at something?" The girl asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, I mean n-no!" Tom stuttered, still in shock.

"Look, it's alright to stare. But maybe you wanna go home first, we've attracted too much attention already..."

"Wait, but you don't know where I—" Suddenly, Tom's feet were lifted off the ground, his back tilting. Was he falling? No, it didn't feel like he was in danger, yet it still startled him. Then something warm and soothing was placed on his back as well as his legs. Whoever she was, she was carrying him.

"No need, I already know. I also know your name is...Tom. I believe. I like it, simple and nice. Rolls off the tongue. I'm (Y/n)." She smiled, carrying him as she walked him back.

Tom was at a loss for words, her smile seemed...heavenly. Reality kicked in and he flinched, "Hold on, how the hell do you know where I live?! Are you a stalker?"

(Y/n) bit her lip, "Well yes...and no. As you can see from my wings, you probably guessed I'm an angel. You are correct. Unless you thought I'm some bird lady, but that's just me rambling. Here, let's get you inside."

They arrived home quite quickly. As they stepped in, the guys started crowding Tom. (Y/n) was quick to introduce herself and explain Tom's absence. Thankfully, it wasn't too odd to them, after all, if they went to hell, there was probably a heaven. However, one problem was still present, where would (Y/n) stay? Well, that was Tom's problem.

"I'd love to help but uh... she was the one you brought home so...she's yours to take care of, BAI!" And with that, he bolted far, far away into his room and slammed the door, leaving only Tom and (Y/n).

Tom groaned, facepalming. "Oh yeah, really helpful."

(Y/n) laughed, sitting on the sofa. "Pfft, I can just sleep on the couch, it's fine. Though I don't know why I'm still here." Tom joined her, sitting down as well.

"What're you talking about?"

She bit her lip, fidgeting with her wings. "Well, I'm an angel, but not the common kind. I'm in a class of angels known by you humans as Guardian Angels. And well, I was assigned to be your guardian."

"So that explains why you knew where I lived and how you saved me..." Tom murmured.

"Yup. If our human turns on the path of wrong, or if they die, we are then assigned to another human. We get missions depending on what happens to our assigned human. Like if they need some guidance, protection, or something similar. We have angels that even protect humans in the face of war. We know when a mission ends when we're ascended to the heavens, which should've happened to me. But... it didn't." She frowned.

"Perhaps you haven't finished your mission? Maybe there's something you still need to do."

"Problem is, I don't know what."

Tom stood up and stretched. "I guess you could stay with us until then. Heck, it might be a little fun." He reddened a little, was he being too forward to her?

"Well, I guess I wouldn't mind getting a little accustomed to you mortals... why not?" (Y/n) smiled.

"C-cool. I guess we can start tomorrow. Goodnight!" He blushed, heading to his room.

For nearly 2 and a half years, (Y/n) lived with the rest of the crew. During that time, she had adventures and other wacky stuff. She would often help protect them from serious situations but still had fun. Tom had even grown a bit of some feelings for her, which the others, except (Y/n), had found out about. It wouldn't be long until she would find out as well.

Currently, Tom and (Y/n) were out drinking. Well, mostly Tom since (Y/n) was only there to make sure he was safe as always. He had been drinking for quite a while, so he had gotten pretty wasted.

"*hic* eyyyyy (Y/n)???" Tom slurred, his face on the bar.

"Mmm yeah?" She hummed, browsing her phone.

"Wai dun you drinnnk wif me? Ish funnnnnn!!!"

"Beeeecause I'll get trashed like you. And I can't take you home if I'm drunk too."

"B-but u bein drunn wood be coot!!" He sloppily grinned.

"Cute? Me? Hardly."

"Ey don't saaaay that bout urselfffff! You're alwayz coot! Wif ur fluffeh wings, heavenleh smile that makes meh warmfh, and if chu don belief me, then this will make you!" Tom glared, though it was kinda adorable if anything.

(Y/n) blushed, "Alright, that's it, you're too drunk, let's get goin—"

Then, right there, right now, Tom pulled her in by the collar, smashing his lips against hers. His breath was hot, and was actually quite nice, despite all the alcohol he drank. (Y/n) froze, her wings stiffening out in alert, yet she soon tilted into the romantic gesture, wrapping her wings around him.

They parted, Tom nearly passing out from his drunken state. (Y/n) smiled and shook her head. "C'mon, let's go home Tommee..."

~BONUS~

Tom woke up in bed, his eyes fluttering open. "W-what happened?" Memories slowly flooded back as he soon remembered getting drunk and (Y/n) bringing him to bed, only for him to drag her in with him.

Embarrassed, he jolted up from the bed. Looking around, (Y/n) was nowhere to be found. He quickly ran to her room, she wasn't there either. Another memory came back, some kind of bright light, and (Y/n) flying up to it. Had she left? Was her mission finished?

Tom fell to his knees, holding tears. "S-she's gone..."

"Who's gone?" (Y/n) stood next to him, sipping some soda.

Tom looked up and hugged her, "Oh thank god you're still here! I-I thought you left me— er, us and went back!"

"Well, I did, but it turns out my mission is finished..."

"Wait... don't tell me you're actually...."

"Yeah, even though it's finished, I still have to stay. Turns out my mission was to help a lonely soul." (Y/n) smirked, looking at Tom, "So I'm not leaving, anytime soon. Or at all."

"That's grea, uh, l-lame." He blushed. She pulled him up, kissing him on the forehead.

"No need to hide it, everyone knows by now Tommee. C'mon, let's go have some breakfast with the others."

Tom grumbled at the nickname, but secretly like it. He was honestly grateful to have such an amazing guardian angel watching over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:1285

Guys, gals, and non-binary pals, I am back! I finally got time to make more fanfictions! I won't stop this for a long time, so stay tuned!

And remember, if ya liked what ya see, make sure to request sum more in the request chapter, comment down everything you liked (or hated), and I, S.V., will see all you, yes you! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!