Yandere!Edd x Neko!Reader

I/N: Uggggghhhhh not my best drawing but I've been busy lately so I can't redo this. Pretty ashamed of myself on this one...

Yandere!Edd X Neko!Reader

Art by Weeb-Artist on Deviantart

Story by Otaku-Fan

Request from RainbowStar400 on Quotev

Ah (Y/n), my one and only senpai~

She was perfect in every way possible. Her silky (h/c) locks, her sparkling eyes that light up the night, her nekomimi features. the radiant personality that showed kindness and no fear.

You may wonder how I got like this. Well let's just say a little Norwegian boy decided to get in my little merry way, so all I had to do was hold a knife up his throat and give him a small...chat. From then on, anyone who attempted to get cozy with my senpai would have to answer to the "Edd"ge of my knife to their necks. Worked every time.

However, I wasn't thorough enough. (Y/n) had internet friends. One of them visited (Y/n), confessed his feelings, and she accepted. Turns out all these years, he'd been having "feelings" for my (Y/n) and was planning to move here. Dammit, how could I be so naive to not remember her internet friends?

And (Y/n) actually liked him. He was an Ookami, a half canine, half human. So in his perspective, he and (Y/n) were meant to be because of them having the same "life struggles" and both being half hybrids. Last time I checked, (Y/n) counted on me to help her life struggles and needs no dog-man to save her. Plus that's kind of racist, senpai and I may be different species but isn't our love much more important~?

It was so tempting to slice up his body every time I saw him and (Y/n) together. Whether it just be meeting up, or ugh, kissing. But I couldn't. It would break my heart, even more, to see her sad.

Currently, I was lying in bed, thinking of how to rid that canoodling canine. Murder, was only in desperate need. Maybe breaking them up? Yes...that could manage. But how?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a loud slam of a door. My friends and I all ran downstairs to see what was wrong. We found (Y/n) on the couch, bawling her eyes out. I ran to her, "(Y/n)! Are you okay? What happened? Did you get hurt?"

"I-I don't know what just happened! (E-ex/bf) broke up with m-me!" She cried, clutching my hoodie.

"WHAT?!" All 4 of us yelled.

"That fucking bastard! Why the hell would he just ditch you? Tord, get your guns. We're gonna harpoon his ass and shoot em up!" Tom growled.

"For once I actually agree with you Jehovah," Tord replied.

"Guys, right now we should probably help (Y/n)!" Matt hollered over their yelling. I, on the other hand, was still comforting her. I pet the spot behind her ear, as she continued sobbing.

"Oh (Y/n)...he didn't deserve you. Anyone who doesn't love you doesn't deserve you. He was an idiot for leaving you. A Nekomimi like you has been through a lot of terrible things, but this just crossed the line. How did he even break up with you?" I asked her in a soothing tone. Her breathing soon calmed and the tears stopped rolling.

"Well..."

~Flaaaaaaaaaaassssssshhhhhhhhhhhbaaaaaaaaack Narrator POV~

"It's over (Y/n)."

"W-what?"

"We're done."

"(Ex/bf), what are you talking about..?"