Tomatoredd x Depressed!Reader

I/N: Oof, here's a sample of some digital work, voting is still going on so check the poll out on the "Announcements and Voting!" chapter.

WARNING! This story contains self-abuse and bullying. If you are triggered by such things, do not read this. You have been warned.

Tomatoredd x Depressed!Reader

Art by Weeb-Artist on Deviantart

Story by Otaku-Fan

Request by TheDepressedBean on Quotev

Where do we begin? Oh right, 3rd grade.

That year was the year a new student was introduced. Their name was, Tomatoredd. He was a transfer student who was a combination of 4 boys, Tom, Matt, Tord, and Edd. Thus, granting the fusion the name, Tomatoredd.

You being the curious child, often played with them in class and recess. It turned out to be a unique experience. The four boys allowed for different personalities, different tastes, and experiences. Surprisingly, their conflicts even added to the appeal. With all the differences, it didn't feel like you were playing with one person, but rather multiple which was way better!

But as expected, Tomatoredd was often picked on for his appearance. They were told that they were a freak, a monster of nature, something that should've never been made. Every day, at least one person would either poke fun at him or let out a blood-curdling scream that would make glass dissolve.

Tomatoredd never minded, they couldn't really care less about what they said. Yet you were always furious about people making fun of your friends, it wasn't just! As you continued defending your friends, the predators lost interest of what you were shielding and diverted their attention to you.

Unfortunately, you were a tad more vulnerable than the fusion, causing the bullies to easily pick on you like vultures scouting for fresh meat.

"Oh lookie here, little (Y/n) trying to be a little hero, how cute!"

"So cute, it's disgusting. She's protecting the freak."

"Ew, you mean tomato-whatever-its-name-is? Who would like him?"

"A monster, that's who. I bet (Y/n)'s a monster too! Why else would she be protecting that mutant thing?"

"OMG, no wonder she wears that tacky (f/c) hoodie, has super gross hair, and looks so weird and sickening! She's like a weremonster! At day, she's a normal human, but like, at night, she's like a demon with horns, claws, and super satanic shit!"

"Gross!!! How are these monsters allowed here? The principle should do something or else they'll kill us!"

"No one likes freaks, they should be killed, otherwise we'll be killed! Maybe they should just kill themselves! Nobody would care and it'd help us! Then they'll finally be useful!"

This was a conversation your highschool enemies had when they were pinning you against your locker because you had wanted them to stop bothering Tomatoredd. These words were carved into your mind, sticking with you to this day with many others. They haunted your dreams, followed your every step, shrouded your thoughts, and made their way into your decisions.

These actions involved cutting, starving, isolation, and mainly beating yourself up. No one knew. No one ever would. Because you won't allow it. You were ashamed of your depression, you were already corrupt to everyone you knew, so why let them know how even more corrupt you were?