Eyeless Jack x BEN_Drowned

Jack was exhausted after his last kill, so he decided to take a rest under a tree about a mile from  the mansion. He was sitting enjoying the peaceful sounds of nature when his phone went off. He checked his phone to see he got a message from BEN. When he opened it, BEN popped up through his phone. Jack jumped back in surprise. 

"Heh, sorry~ Didn't mean to scare you." He said with a smile. "What are ya doing out here?"

"I was tired so I stopped to take a break." BEN nodded and took a seat next to him.

"It's nice out, huh?" BEN said resting his head on his hand.

Jack was taken back a bit; he'd never thought he'd hear BEN complimenting something that's not video game or indoor related. He shrugged it off and nodded in agreement. They sat there talking for about 20 minutes, before BEN let out a yawn. BEN rested his head onto Jack's shoulder and cuddled up next to him. Jack looked down at him surprised. 

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I'm tired..." BEN mumbled, nuzzling Jack's arm.

Jack blushed behind his mask, and looked into the other direction. He was twice as surprised when BEN turned his face back toward him and pulled his mask off. "BEN...could I please have my mask back?" BEN shook his head, saying no. Jack was about to ask again, more commanding, but was cut off when BEN placed a quick kiss on his soft lips. Jack stared at BEN both shocked and blushing. BEN chuckled before wrapping his arms around Jack's waist. 

"W-what was that about??" Jack stuttered. 

"I wanted to kiss you, duh." BEN smiled.

Jack was a blushing mess, and BEN took notice. "What? Want another kiss~?" He purred. Jack knew BEN was teasing him, so he grabbed the collar of BEN's shirt and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. They made out for a solid 5 minutes before passing out in each other's arms.