EJ x BEN_Drowned (EP AU part2)

Request from @wolfieluv63
I decided to make it a continuation of this chapter from forever ago, since others wanted a part 2.
—————————————————————
Ben thought about what happened on his morning commute all day. He still couldn't believe he'd managed to land a date with Jack, the smartest guy in the grade and —most likely— whole school. It was almost like a dream. As the short boy walked through the school halls, casually chatting with his best friend Jeff, Ben mentioned his date later that day.

"So let me get this straight," Jeff began. "You've got a date? With which Jack?"
"Hemerson, not that other clown."
There were two Jacks at this school, a very tall young man who was given the nickname "Laughing Jack" for being almost a literal clown.
"Eyeless?" Jeff piped up. "I didn't know he swung that way."
Eyeless was the nickname given to the Jack that had captured Ben's heart. He got his nickname from his weak eyesight. He wore glasses, thin rectangular frames that fit his face perfectly. His prescription was quite strong, yet he never did seem fazed by the few times people would take his glasses to see what he would look like without them, or they would look through them themselves.

Ben bid his friend goodbye as the final bell rang; signaling the end of the school day. As promised, Ben met "Eyeless" Jack at his locker to head out. 

"So where would you like to go?"
Jack was always so proper; his English without flaw. Ben swore he could and would listen to him talk for hours in his perfect, smooth voice.
"Outback's not too far away," Ben suggested. "Sounds good to me." Jack smiled warmly, causing Ben's cheeks to burn a soft pink. With that the two set off for Outback Steakhouse, an Australian themed restaurant, talking the whole way. They chatted about hobbies, what classes they had, where they lived, how large their families were and so on. Soon enough, they made it to the restaurant and were soon seated to eat.

After a delicious, protein filled meal, the two mutually agreed that their day of fun shouldn't end quite yet. The two now best friends went on one hell of a 'date', as Ben chose to believe it was. They went to the large mall in the center of their city, wandering aimlessly and having a blast.  

Jack wanted to take a quick look in his favorite bookstore, so the two went inside. Jack bought the next book in the series he was reading, while Ben found the Black Butler manga.

Ben saw an ad for the new Animal Crossing game, so the pair explored the shelves of Game Stop.

The two passed Hot Topic, deciding to be a bit childish and get matching hoodies.

Finally, the two decided the best way to end such a wonderful day was with a movie. They arrived at the cinema attached to the mall and picked out an interesting sounding horror movie to watch. Just before they made it to the ticket counter, Ben stopped Jack from opening his wallet. 

"Hey, I got this." Ben reached for his own money.  "No no, I'll pay." Jack objected.

"You bought me dinner-" "As an apology for my mother's actions." "Doesn't matter, movie's on me." 

Ben gave the slightly taller boy a genuine smile. Jack felt a burning in his core, he just couldn't say no to that face - that smile. He silently nodded, pocketing his wallet and feeling his cheeks heat up. He was used to people paying for him, his parents are rich and never made him pay for things himself when they were out as a family. Ben was different, however. He wasn't as well off as Jack, and Jack knew this, yet the blonde boy was still so set on repaying Jack's kindness. It was a new feeling for sure, not that Jack minded. After paying, the two went to the snack booth. Ben again had to stop Jack from trying to pay. 'He'd paid enough,' Ben thought, 'he doesn't have to buy me anything more.' Quietly, the two entered the theater as the final advertisement finished playing. They found their seats and sat down excited for the film.

-------------------------Time Skip-----------------------------------------

Jack's POV:

The movie credits began, and I checked my watch. Eight at night? Already? I was surprised it got so late seemingly so fast. I was about to stand up when I realized the weight on my shoulder. Ben. The sweet thing must've fallen asleep sometime during the film. I couldn't help but smile. I pretty much just met him this morning on the train, but I feel closer to him than anyone else I know. He's special to me, but I don't know why. Maybe it's his beautiful ocean eyes, that seemed to glisten no matter how little lighting there was. Or could it be the way his hair stays perfect, even under his forest green beanie. Or maybe--

"Jack?"

Shit. How long had I been staring? I blinked as I finally noticed Ben had woke up and was now looking at me with sleepy eyes. "O-oh... sorry. I d-didn't want to move u-until you woke up." Hearing myself stutter made me more embarrassed than I already was. Luckily the lights were still dimmed, so any red on my face was masked by the blue shadows within the theater. "Yeah..sorry about that," Ben apologized. "No need to be sorry, I didn't mind." The joy in my voice made me want to retract that sentence. I stumbled over my words as I tried to think of an explanation for why I sounded so calm or happy about it. 

I was cut off by Ben's soft chuckling. He placed his head back on my shoulder, it was at this point I realized we were alone now. It was quiet for a bit, my face was hot and I didn't know what to do. People used to tell me Ben was pretty shy and reserved, so why was he being so bold? Willingly putting his head back on me? Does he like me? I mean, does he like-like me? So many questions swirled in my head until Ben again broke me out of my little trance. "Hey." I looked down to lock eyes with him. "I don't normally say things like this, but you're cute ass hell. I had a lot of fun today, maybe we could hang out again sometime?" 

Those words broke all confidence I thought I had. I felt my entire body warm up, I just barely stuttered out a 'yeah'. He smiled again. I couldn't handle him asking me out...

So imagine what happened when he kissed my cheek. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S DONE!

I need to get a better work ethic...sorry. ;w;

Next chapter will be out tomorrow at latest :3