Transgender-Ticci Toby x Eyeless Jack

Quick AN:

Sorry for not updating for so long I didn't know what I wanted to write about next so yeah sorry... 0_0

================================================================================

Toby's POV:

As I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I couldn't help but frown. I looked so...wrong. I wasn't supposed to have such round shoulders, a thin waist, and the worst part...the worst part is the two bumps on my chest. I have pretty small breasts, so I wouldn't have made a very attractive girl anyway. The flesh on my torso was red from the bandages I wrapped tightly around myself. No one knows about this...not even my fucking boyfriend! He'd probably just leave me if he found out...he could never love a freak like me... I look ugly. This isn't the body I'm supposed to have! I slammed my fists on the sink counter, causing a loud thud that could be heard from anywhere in the house. I heard the sound of footsteps rushing up the stairs and into my room.

"Toby?? Toby hon, are you okay??"

Jack... No, no, no, no, no! He can't see me like this! He'll leave me for sure!

"I-I-I'm f-fine!"

My tics were getting out of control because of how nervous I was...but I know he noticed. He tried to open the door, but I'd locked it. He called to me again, the door knob violently turning side to side as he tried to get in. I quickly put my shirt back on, right it time. Jack got the door open and rushed to hug me....

Then he looked down.....

EJ's POV:

I looked down at the fabric on Toby's sink, I froze. The first thing I was worried about was him cutting himself. I quickly but gently took his hands in mine, scanning his wrists and arms for any sort of cut or bruise. Nothing. I sighed in relief. However, I still wanted to know what they were for. There was no blood on them, so I was a little confused.

"Babe," I asked with worry lacing my voice, "what is that bandage for?"He looked down, embarrassed and scared. He slowly removes my hands from his, and lifts his shirt. 

I wasn't expecting to see boobs.

Now, I wasn't wearing my mask, so he could see my shock very easily. He began to cry. I embraced him tightly, but I tried no to hurt his already red breasts anymore. "Toby... It's okay..." He shook his head, burying it into my hoodie. "No it' not..." He mumbled. I pulled back slightly and gently lifted his chin with my fingers. "Toby." I said in a tone that basically said, "I love you, please don't feel like you can't trust me".

"Toby, this isn't something to be ashamed of. There are many people who are just like you. No matter what, no matter gender you want to be, I will always love you."

He sniffed and wiped his tears away. "Are you s-sure?" I smiled softly. "Of course." He smiles brightly, his eyes still slightly wet. I kissed his quickly before leading him to the couch in the living room to watch a movie before bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------