Slenderman x Jeff the Killer (SMUT)

Jeff's POV:
I've been getting this strange feeling whenever I'm around slender; my face heats up and I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I'm thinking about asking him about it, but I can't seem to talk to him without stuttering and—- fuck it. I need to find out why this is happening to me.

As I approached the door to slender's office, I get that feeling of butterflies in my stomach again. I slowly reach out to knock, a calm voice tells me to come in.

"Yes Jeffery? What do you need?"

"I uh... I-it's u-um..." I felt my face heat up as I tried to explain how I was feeling. Luckily, Slender had a lot of patience and didn't rush me.

"What's wrong Jeff?" He asked again, as I got so lost in thought trying to piece together my sentence.

"I w-wanted to ask you a-about something personal..."

Slender ushered for me to come sit across from him at his desk. I took a seat and began explaining these strange feelings.

"Do you know what it means??" I ask with hope that he does. He 'glanced' to the side as if he was thinking, before turning back to me. "Yes, I know what it means."

My face lit up, thank god he knows! Now I can finally get rid of these feel—

"It means your attracted to me."

He cut me off mid thought. "W-wait what?!" His tendrils sprouted from his back, two moving toward my hands and holding them above my head. I felt my face become hot as he pulled me closer to him. A ripping sound was heard as a mouth appeared on Slender's face. He kissed my rough, but lovingly.

At some point he licked my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do, so I kept my mouth shut. He growled under his breath and gripped my ass. I gasped at the touch and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

3rd person POV:

Slender pinned Jeff against the wall as he made a line of red marks down his jawline and neck, stopping to rip off the small boy's white, bloodstained hoodie and black shirt. Jeff began to get impatient as small gasps and moans escaped his mouth as Slender left hickeys all over his chest.

Jeff took off slenders suit jacket and started on his tie. Slender got the hint and used his tendrils to hold Jeff against the wall as he slowly pulled of hi tie and shirt. Jeff had no shame in letting his eyes roam slenders built chest. Jeff licked his lips as his eyes started going even lower. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-time skip because fuck details-

Slender pounded into Jeff's prostate as juicy moans spilled from the raven haired boy's mouth.

"I-I'm gonna—AHHHH~~"

Jeff screamed in pleasure as he came. It didn't take Slender long to cum as well. Slender pulled out, and kissed a panting Jeff before laying down next to him.

———————————
Hey dudes! Sorry it's been a while, I was going through a bit of a toxic friendship and wasn't motivated to write anything for a while. Don't worry, I'm here and I hope you enjoyed this.