Eyeless Jack x Ticci Toby

Toby was in the kitchen eating waffles (of course), when EJ walked in. It was just them two that were at the mansion because author-chan is running out of ideas so just go with it. Toby got bored. He'd normally be annoying Masky, but he's out doing something. But you know who's here? Bingo. EJ sat down a couple seats from Toby, Toby scoots over to the chair right next to him. He starts to poke EJ's arm while saying "Hey EJ! Hey EJ!" Over and over again. EJ, having much more patients than Masky, says in a calm voice, "Yes, Toby?" "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" EJ rolled his 'eyes' and chuckled a bit. Toby wasn't expecting that. Normally he'd hear people sigh of frustration.

"You're...not annoyed?" He asks.

"Some of us have more patience, Tobs." EJ said with a smile. He moved his mask up a bit, just showing his mouth and took a bite of a kidney he got from the fridge. Toby shrugged. "I guess."

The two began to talk for a while, and ended up watching something on Netflix. Half way through the show, Toby yawned. He rested his head on EJ's shoulder. EJ's body tensed up slightly when this happened. He slowly relaxed and put an arm around Toby.

"Tired?" He chuckled.

"Maybe~" Toby replied nuzzling his head against Jack's arm.

Jack chuckled again, then turned off the TV. He turned Toby to be laying across his legs. "E-EJ???" Toby squeaked, he felt his face heat up. Jack said nothing and rested his head in the crook of Toby's neck. "You can sleep if you want." He whispered. Toby turned his head, thought for a second then looked back to Jack. Toby pulled of both his mouth guard and EJ's mask and kissed him. Jack felt his own face heat up quickly, but soon melted into the kiss. Jack brushed his tongue over Toby's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Toby let him slide his tongue in.

They made out for a few solid minutes, before falling asleep; Toby laying across EJ's lap.