Eyeless Jack x Jeff the Killer

Jeff was bored as hell watching random TV shows trying to pass time. It was only 8 pm, and most people were still awake at that time, so he couldn't go killing. Besides, he had to watch the house. EJ was watching it with him, but was doing the majority of the chores because Jeff had the tendency to be a lazy bitch.

"Ya know, you would be less bored if you'd help me." EJ called.

"Meh..."

EJ rolled his 'eyes' and sighed, continuing dusting the shelves. Jeff then got an idea...it had been a while since he'd pulled a prank on anyone. He smirked. He turned to look at EJ. EJ took off his mask to have a snack. Jeff never knew he was so handsome. Jeff blushed at the thought, quickly looking away. When EJ left the room, Jeff took that opportunity to take his mask and hide it. He was only able to pick it up when Jack came back.

"Jeff...what do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing~" Jeff said turning to face Jack, while putting his hands behind his back to hide that he was holding the mask.

"I'd like my mask back, please." Jack had a lot of patients, so Jeff wanted to mess with him to see how much it would take to piss him off.

"you'll have to come and get it~" He cooed before running out of the living room, past the kitchen, and out the front door. Jack growled and chased after him.

After a solid 15 minutes of running, and being taunted, Jack had Jeff pinned down. "Give me my mask back, Jeff!" Jeff just laughed, causing Jack to tighten his grip on Jeff's shoulders. He moved his face closer. 

"You think this is fucking funny?!" Jeff blushed when he realized how close his face was to Jack's. Not to mention Jack was straddling him. Jack noticed Jeff's slightly red face. 

"You enjoying the view or something?" He teased. Jeff shot him a quick glare. 

"Can you just get off of me now??" He growled. 

"Nah, I'm sure we both wanna stay like this for a while~" Jeff's face got redder and he tried to push Jack off of him. Jack held Jeff's chin and kissed him. Jeff didn't know what to do, but ended up melting into the kiss. Jack pulled away, slightly, leaving Jeff a little sad. He didn't want it to end.

"I'll be taking my mask now~" Jack chuckled getting up, leaving Jeff dumbfounded. He shook out his thoughts realizing Jack did that just to get his mask. "HEY! You fucking asshole!!" He shouted at him. Jack slipped his mask back on, chuckling, then went back inside the house.